Tech Metal Fans Enter! AWESOME Stuff!

• Thread starter mickytee
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Pretty cool... though there are literally TONS of great "bedroom guitarists". Hell Chimp Spanner and Keith Merrow who both post here are technically bedroom guitarists :lol:

I recall seeing his video with the Sherman before at some point.

KenAncients

Reaction score
dude i've listened to this on youtube with you playing. I grooved to it, i heard you where in a new band, i thought if you brought your style like the vid i saw into that band, you'd be epic. But you toned it down sir. You weren't as techish :S btw, if you have the guitar pro i'd love to post a vid of me doing this!

KenAncients

Reaction score
Oh wow the Voice Gajic didn't start this thread? Anyway the guy who did Pinocchio Effect became the guitarist for a band called Sea of Treachery. Now after only hearing Voice Gajic's youtube video of Pinocchio Effect I surely thought Sea of Treachery was going to be better band backed by decent talent. Apparently his input wasn't as shredtastic as I would of hoped and they still sound like a mediocre deathcore band.

Quantumface

Reaction score
damn. this is sick. with some sick breakdowns too. i dont think hed wanna add too much to sea of treachery because its already an established name.

mickytee

Reaction score
that song in video form :shred: :

awesome stuff, crazy hands!!!

teqnick

The only person that liked the new Faceless album
Reaction score
the man's a monster..and that smug grin is priceless

NaYoN

Heavy Blog Is Heavy
Reaction score
Is it possible to download his stuff? I'd like to listen to this on the road :D And yeah it's pretty cool.

')