Teh Br00talz (Vocals Tomorrow)

• Thread starter Sliggy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ddtonfire

Reaction score
That was pretty cool, especially 1:37 (i think was the timestamp) and the outro!

Th3 Beyond

Reaction score
He likes when the whole song drops 5db at the start of the overly bassy slam riff?

Sucks for him...

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
the single melody drop out part sounds like a part of the LOTR soundtrack xD but good stuff man!!!

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
found the bit it reminded me of lol its at 0.23

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
Overall an awesomely brutal composition man! It seems there is just not enough of this stuff floating around this forum anymore.

Sliggy

Reaction score
Thanks for the <3 guys. And thanks for the crits Th3 Beyond, but please note that just because you dislike something doesn't mean that other people aren't capable of liking it ;)

Sliggy

Reaction score
And for the record I love the way it sounds when the sub drops are in there and the whole songs drops. It sounds like a sonic boom / immense. Kinda like when the riff of "Chelsea Smile" by Bring Me The Horizon kicks in, just to a larger extent.

Th3 Beyond

Reaction score
Im not really disliking... Yours was the best of the bunch today if that means anything to you.....

If anything someone should be thanking me for the over compression tip.

SweepsAllDay

Bow to Keyboard Cat.
Reaction score
Sliggy your stuff always has sweet production. Sounds great. Haha a bass drop just went off as I'm typing this, and it was immense.

Sliggy

Reaction score
Haha I thanked you for the crits man, I just simply stated my reasoning for producing it the way I did. Appreciate all the <3 and feedback I get mang! Yours very much included :)

And yeah... it totally sounds like Bleed :(

')