Teh Heauveeessss (PODX3 Big Bottom, Mesa Impulse, Metal Foundry)

• Thread starter AlexWadeWC
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Alex, how are you doing the drums? Piano role, Midi controller ala keyboard or pad, Electronic triggered set, Pre-made Toontrack midi files? This is the biggest aspect that keeps me from writing and recording songs. If I had the money I would love to have an edrumset because I can't stand sitting there and programming or editing off time beats!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zalmoxiss

Reaction score
holy crap thats insane, it feels like every note has a sub-drop behind it lol

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Hey Alex, how are you doing the drums? Piano role, Midi controller ala keyboard or pad, Electronic triggered set, Pre-made Toontrack midi files? This is the biggest aspect that keeps me from writing and recording songs. If I had the money I would love to have an edrumset because I can't stand sitting there and programming or editing off time beats!!!!!!!!!

i just program them in the hyper editor in logic (similar to piano roll, placing every hit)

It's not that bad once you get the hang of it, it goes pretty fast and if you want to repeat a part you can just copy paste and change the fills around so its not so monotonous.

Reaction score
Oh wow, thanks for the response. Didn't think anyone had the patience to do this, it drives me crazy. Can't wait for the new cd by the way!

Reaction score
Mann, this shit is so heavy. I love whenever people throw that 3rd fred harmonic in a breakdown(only what i can assume that is). Its super brutal and keep up the good work.

AlexWadeWC

Reaction score
Mann, this shit is so heavy. I love whenever people throw that 3rd fred harmonic in a breakdown(only what i can assume that is). Its super brutal and keep up the good work.

Yessir you'd be correct, that is what it is. Good ear! and thanks!

Dei

Doomjent
Contributor
Reaction score
Too dirty! I smell a side project album coming out? Haha :D

MB40

miserable bastard
Reaction score
MAn! this certainly lived up to the thread title

Fuckin' obesity like heavy:hbang::shred:

DrewsifStalin

LOLKATYPERRYGUY
Reaction score
Awesome! Though, I gotta be honest, I cant tell at all what the fuck the guitar is playing... that being said, still great

cow 7 sig

AU director / RHLC ©
Reaction score
thats fuckin shit alex
fuckin shit hot,love it.
patch setting please.all the nitty gritty.
much love

Latest posts

')