Tell me...

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
... which musician you want to get back in the studio and release new music. For me, it has to be Warren Demartini. Let's go, dude. It has been well over a decade now.

Warren-DeMartini-3-800.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Mine will be bands that are kind of active but haven't released anything for at least a little while...

Karnivool
Fear Factory
Chimaira
Mudvayne
Deadsy

Last edited:

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
Giant Squid. They said they were quitting because they were having babies and other adult stuff and then they all went on to keep touring with their other bands. Just give the people what they want!

kamello

DESU METARU!
Reaction score
Skyharbor, Loathe, Uneven Structure, Textures, Eternity Forever, Guthrie Govan, Deluhi, Agent Fresco.

a little mix of bands that have a little catalogue but interesting proposals, or that even with a few albums on their back I think they could still come up with something interesting

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
There's "new" unreleased Soundgarden, right? I thought there were some legal battles going on with that along with other Soundgarden legal issues.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Mine will be bands that are kind of active but haven't released anything for at least a little while...

Karnivool
Fear Factory
Chimaira
Mudvayne
Deadsy
Would love some new Mudvayne.
My picks would probably be Aggaloch, Dillinger Escape Plan, and Glassjaw.

Those are just the ones that come to mind, and I don't necessarily think Glassjaw are broken up or anything but I just want more music from them.

nightsprinter

resident pat metheny fanatic
Contributor
Reaction score
I have been waiting for new album by The Fall Of Every Season for almost 11 years so that is my pick.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

Karnivool
Fear Factory
Chimaira
Mudvayne
Deadsy
FF and Mudvayne are in the studio.I agree on Chimaira, everyone keeps pushing them to do it and they seem to be on good terms now so I hope peer pressure causes them to give in lol

Can Vito play anymore? Thought he had problems with his hands or something.
I coulda swore I read somewhere he recovered, but I might be wrong. EDIT: I am wrong, still a problem for him.

Also yeah Warren + Carlos Cavazo need to teamm up again. They made a great duo.

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
FF and Mudvayne are in the studio.I agree on Chimaira, everyone keeps pushing them to do it and they seem to be on good terms now so I hope peer pressure causes them to give in lol
FF I knew about but I want them to hurry the fuck up lol

I didn't know Mudvayne was in the studio... I feel like they've been teasing it like they didn't know if it was going to happen. I'm happy about that!

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Inferi seems to be Malcom Pughs main thing right now but some new A Loathing Requiem from him would be sick

vark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I need a new AAL album sooner than later

Also necrophagist but yeah lmao

')