Tell me...

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
This ain't metal (I'll think on it), but I really want a new Jawbreaker album while they're still playing.
I always found their music to be so much more interestingly laid out than their contemporaries. Such interesting chord progressions, some that sound so off and jarring then they come back around and sounds super melodic, very good band.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ordacleaphobia

Shameless Contrarian
Reaction score
Skyharbor, Loathe, Uneven Structure, Textures, Eternity Forever, Guthrie Govan, Deluhi, Agent Fresco.

a little mix of bands that have a little catalogue but interesting proposals, or that even with a few albums on their back I think they could still come up with something interesting
I do sorely miss Textures. Dualism was such a huge record for me.
Weren't Loathe supposed to be grinding in the studio like a year ago? I could have sworn we were slated to get a new release soon™ and then nothing. Shame to see them lose some of the momentum they had with ILIIAITE.

Would love some new Mudvayne.
My picks would probably be Aggaloch, Dillinger Escape Plan, and Glassjaw.

Those are just the ones that come to mind, and I don't necessarily think Glassjaw are broken up or anything but I just want more music from them.
My first gut response was Dillinger too. But not like a full album.
I want a random, pissed off 4~5 song EP and a mic drop. Like a "Yeah, we said we were done, but....here ya go you're gunna need this"

For a not yet listed answer though...I've got to say Corelia.
That first EP was absolutely impeccable and I think if they were actually able to finish the album they were working on, judging by the half-finished copy that was released, they had an incredibly bright future ahead of them. If they were able to work out their issues and give it another go on their own time I think the return would be more warmly received than most would expect.

rokket2005

Reaction score
Follow the White Rabbit. They were a Russian band that put out one batshit insane album and then broke up. Progarchives calls them Experimental/Post Metal.
If you haven't heard this album before give it a spin. Absolutely amazing.

Necky379

Reaction score
Every Time I Die, c’mon guys you’re brothers! Work it out, you’re upsetting your mother!

Chimaira is probably going to happen is my guess. Rob has managed to stay relevant and the new live footage looks like they’re tight. The drum cam stuff is great and I’ve been drooling over those new Z Customs. I’d love to get some new Chimaira.

Himsa, oh please oh please oh please oh please please please.

Allman Bros can’t happen obviously and we have Gov’t Mule but I would love to see Warren Haynes on a supergroup album that sounds something like what he was doing in the 90’s with them. I’m talking two drummers, keys/organ and powerhouse guitar players.

')