Tell me...

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
But Dillinger with Dimitri.

They owe it to him to give him one last record, He is a solid dude and I'm so glad he got to play these few anniversary shows with them.

DO IT BEN
Alright, was this one of you goobers' doing or is this for real?

1000010651.jpg

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Death.

Thought it about it for a while ("well, good for you, that's swell") and i) the fact that Chuck's life was cut short and ii) he was such an innovative player, was thinking about how he would have evolved.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
Aside from just wanting more music from bands I like, the two I want more material from the most are:
Anata - The album is written and mostly recorded, we're just sat here in limbo waiting for the final touches.
All Shall Perish - Not sure of the status of the band before, but Eddie joining Suicide Silence seemingly put the brakes on ASP.

Rosal76

Reaction score
Shaun Kelley: Ex- Ripping corpse guitarist and founding member of the band Dim Mak.

Jason Morgan: Guitarist for Monstrosity's second album, Millennium.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah me too! Where are you Ben?
Sounds like he's working on The Supervoid Choral Ensemble (I can't for the fucking like of my remember that name and have to look it up every time - _-) with Vinny Roseboom from Gospel, which honestly feels very Cloudkicker but with a different style of drumming.

Goofy name aside, I highly recommend.

Latest posts

')