Tell me...

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
But Dillinger with Dimitri.

They owe it to him to give him one last record, He is a solid dude and I'm so glad he got to play these few anniversary shows with them.

DO IT BEN
Alright, was this one of you goobers' doing or is this for real?

1000010651.jpg

crushingpetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Death.

Thought it about it for a while ("well, good for you, that's swell") and i) the fact that Chuck's life was cut short and ii) he was such an innovative player, was thinking about how he would have evolved.

JimF

Contributor
Reaction score
Aside from just wanting more music from bands I like, the two I want more material from the most are:
Anata - The album is written and mostly recorded, we're just sat here in limbo waiting for the final touches.
All Shall Perish - Not sure of the status of the band before, but Eddie joining Suicide Silence seemingly put the brakes on ASP.

Rosal76

Reaction score
Shaun Kelley: Ex- Ripping corpse guitarist and founding member of the band Dim Mak.

Jason Morgan: Guitarist for Monstrosity's second album, Millennium.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah me too! Where are you Ben?
Sounds like he's working on The Supervoid Choral Ensemble (I can't for the fucking life of my remember that name and have to look it up every time -_-) with Vinny Roseboom from Gospel, which honestly feels very Cloudkicker but with a different style of drumming.

Goofy name aside, I highly recommend.

Last edited:

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
... which musician you want to get back in the studio and release new music. For me, it has to be Warren Demartini. Let's go, dude. It has been well over a decade now.

Warren-DeMartini-3-800.jpg
Jean Jacques Goldman.
A french pop artist from the 80es who decided to retire to London because he didn't want to be a rock star. A lof of copycats emerged but he had that mix of voice+composing skills that made him number #1 for 20 years in France

gh0styboi

Everybody Poops
Reaction score
Fair To Midland. Love that band, but they're broken up six ways from Sunday and it'll likely never happen...

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Karnivool has said they don't live in the same area anymore so it's hard to get together and write. (sad)

Fear Factory put out Re-Indutrialized last year and seem to be working on new stuff from what I have seen.

Chimaira just plaid there first show in some time, so a fairly good chance they are going to.

Mudvayne as others have said, it looks like they are working on it.

Deadsy, put up a demo of "
[study for a portrait of] Napolean In Rags" this year... but it seems like Elisha is in deep with addiction to the point Cher even filed for conservatorship... As much of a massive Deadsy fan I am and would love a new album, I just hope the guy gets the help he needs.

I have heard that and liked it!

I had also heard about the conservatorship situation as well, that's really unfortunate. I agree with you 100%, I hope he can get better.

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
Karnivool has said they don't live in the same area anymore so it's hard to get together and write. (sad)
That sounds weak to me. There are so many ways to collaborate nowadays that don't require you being in the same place. Hell, most of the super bands on the Frontiers label don't even meet face to face until they are making the music the video - if that. Sounds to me more like Birds Of Tokyo is the priority of certain members and Karnivool is in the rear view mirror.

')