Tell me...

• Thread starter ArtDecade
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zappatton2

Reaction score
King Gizzard! C'mon guys, it's been like two and a half weeks since the last one, are you broken up now or something?!

zappatton2

Reaction score
In all seriousness though, I have really enjoyed the new iteration of Mr. Bungle, but what I wouldn't do for a new 90's era off-the-wall Mr. Bungle album.

It'd be great if Slugdge put out something new as well, haven't heard much from them in a while.

mastapimp

Reaction score
Really hope this is true, Joe is a monster player and that 1st Farmikos album is excellent
Joe posted on May 24th on his facebook page about the status of the album:
"Hey everyone. First, thanks for the messages and reaching out. The record and artwork have been finished for a while. The reason for the delay of the release has been the decision of the best distribution options and trying to find the right home for it. I really appreciate the support. Stay tuned!!!"

Rubbishplayer

Reaction score
All this talk of Vai touring with "Beat" has me wishing that Fripp would reconvene the double trio King Crimson (Fripp, Bruford, Levin, Belew, Mastelotto, Gunn) but having watched the hilarious KC biopic movie, that's a dead cert not to happen.

Latest posts

')