Tell us 5 bands you can't stand AT ALL !

• Thread starter 8Fingers
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapee

ss.org Master
Reaction score
1. Slipknot
2. Marilyn Manson
3. Nonpoint
4. 3 Doors Down
5. AC/DC (Because its just overplayed at Finland's one and only Rock/metal-radio)

I could continue this list forever..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
You misunderstood me, bro. When 8Finger referred to Brazilian bands, I said that he was probably excluding the ones with international projection. It was I who brought CSS up, in a different context.
Angra and Sepultura record their albums in other countries and/or with foreign producers. They have completely different standards, different market demands mixing- and technique-wise etc. When I talk about how crappy Brazilian rock in general is, I usually exclude the international ones because of that. It's hard to find common ground between Angra and Cine besides the fact they're both from São Paulo and play music.

In fact, following your reasoning, a Brazilian band that plays Irish traditional music plays Brazilian Music, whilst an American Tom Jobim cover band plays American music. Notty notty.

Forgive him Ipabro cause he left his heart in.........San Francisssscooo :lol:

Dwellingers

Reaction score
Don not really want to add to this thread - lame to use more time on hating or debating music which dont suite ones personel preference. Doctor Dwellingers ordinates spending time on the can or listining to music you DO like.

Korngod

i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Contributor
Reaction score
1. Avenged 7 Fold - soldout
2. Redhot Chili Peppers - ehhhhh...
3. Greenday - soldout
4. Nickelback - soldout
5. Slipknot - not a fan of the whole mask getup, but aside from that, just cant get into the drums.

and theres plenty more but thats the main ones.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Post-Chaosphere Meshuggah
Six Feet Under
KISS
Throwdown
Korn

GH0STrider

Resident Gangsta
Reaction score
1. green day (how many times can we write the ame song over and over?)
2. All American Rejects ( In addition to ruining airwaves with shit music the whole band is just a bunch of douchebags).
3. 98% of rap music. ( I hate the fact that spinning a record and rhyming words about hoodrats and bling bling qualifies as music).
4. The white stripes and all the other bands in this trend. (Seriously these guys sound like they just picked up their instruments for the first time yesterday. How the fuck did they get a record deal and become hailed as music saviors?)
5. Every American Idol winner. ( It just shows that America's pop culture really does suck. It blows my mind that these people are actually voted winner.)

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
I am listening to Manowar right now, seriously, I'm not fishing for laughs - I actually enjoy Manowar, 'Kings Of Metal' is a fantastic album. Anyone who thinks they're awesome taking the piss out of Manowar need some hard metal justice :lol:

Sure I can take 'Priest and 'Maiden a bit more seriously...

Eric Adams does theatre work too, he's done shows of 'The Phantom Of The Opera' on broadway.

I've got to add moar grim h8red to this thread though:

Black Eyed Peas? Obnoxious, hypocritical, naive, blind and they're just a plain bunch of fucktards.

Ne-yo/T-pain/whoever else sounds exactly like the aforementioned: un-musically lazy, every song is the same bunch of robot voiced bullshit with voice box singing and downbeat 2/4 beats.

Disturbed: You get 14-16 year olds listening to them throwing the horns up and headbanging in the most cringe-worthy way possible, perfect example of a band that was okay back in the day when people didn't assume you listened to them because the publics idea of metal these days is so skewered you find yourself reaching for over-sized knives and clevers.

Escape The fate...Hopefully will not escape their horribly claustrophobic ladden fate of being crushed by the earth itself in a freak underwater cave diving incident.

Bring Me The Horizon...Bring Me The Smith & Wesson.

I don't even know the name of the band, It's something to do with heartbreak - but they seriously need a pummelling from Vin Diesel whilst the whole time Mr. Diesel is shouting "I'M IN YOUR FACE, I'M IN YOUR FACE".

Otep
Brokencyde
Attack Attack
Avenged Sevenfold
Winds of Plague

winrar.

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
1- Brazilian radio (toda a merda incluindo funk, pagode, forro, etc)

2- Brokencyde, Attack Attack! and all derivatives

3- Red Hot Chilli Peppers (after californication)

4- Scene bands, emo bands, rap + metal bands

5- Metallica (too many "heys, whoas, yeeahs" after each word spoken, crap mastering and production, boring riffs)

Splees

splees
Reaction score
Indeed. Although this place has put me off metal music completely for a couple years.:flame:

I'll add my five. Some that haven't been mentioned too much. Of course there are the obvious Brokencyde and Attack Attack!
Fizzy Dino Pop - Some kid screaming in his underpants.
Millionaires - Three drunk sluts
Hollywood Undead - Uhh no all around wtf
Alesana - For fans of Twilight
Bless The Fall - Meh

Honorable mentions:
Evenescense and other related bands with the typical female lead singer in a corset with black hair. although it's a definite gold record.

Medical dictionary bands. You know the deep ones. Sure there are a lot of them and some of them are pretty talented but it usually raises a red flag for me. wankfest ahead.

Basically bands that think they're the shit and showcase it in the wrong way.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Post-Chaosphere Meshuggah

aww... really? :(

to each his/her own i suppose.

at any rate mine would have to be...

Post-Follow the Leader Korn
Limp Bizkit
Jah Roots (and the plethora of bands that sound just like them)
Nickleback :lol:
Metallica when they did St. Anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')