Tell us 5 bands you can't stand AT ALL !

• Thread starter 8Fingers
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MrJack

Paha Arkkitehti
Reaction score
If only there were technology to use all this hate to power households.

1. Green Day
2. My Chemical Romance
3. Brokencyde
4. Cradle Of Filth
5. Nirvana

SerratedSkies

Reaction score
Emmure
Oceano
Winds of Plague
Winds of Plague
A Day to Remember
Bring Me the Horizon
Suicide Silence
Carnifex
Metallica
Lil' Wayne
Winds of Plague
As Blood Runs Black
Whitechapel (Some of it is ok, to say the most)
Trivium (I fucking hate Trivium)
U2 (Bono can fuck off)
Pink Floyd (My vote for worst classic rock band ever)
Otep (Because Opeth is my favorite band, and people get this skanky cunt confused with them all the time if they've heard nothing by the two)
Bury Your Dead
Black My Heart
Winds of Plague

Sorry, that was a little more than 5.

PS - I hate Winds of Plague.

4. Most rap. T-pain is fine as long as there is a boat involved.

Although I hate T-Pain and all of that radio mainstreem bullshit, that post is 110% win.

fretninjadave

Seven String Samurai
Reaction score
1.The jonas bros if you can even call that music

2.metallica Everything after And Justice for all

3.CREED<---fuck these guys to death especially scott stapp

4.3 doors down. is not far enough away

5.morresey<---the leader of the dusche ELITE

kung_fu

Vulcan Lute God
Reaction score
5. Every American Idol winner. ( It just shows that America's pop culture really does suck. It blows my mind that these people are actually voted winner.)

I'd also like to add:

Every American Idol runner-up. It seems win or loose, talent or no talent, everybody gets a record deal.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
1- Brazilian radio (toda a merda incluindo funk, pagode, forro, etc)

2- Brokencyde, Attack Attack! and all derivatives

3- Red Hot Chilli Peppers (after californication)

4- Scene bands, emo bands, rap + metal bands

5- Metallica (too many "heys, whoas, yeeahs" after each word spoken, crap mastering and production, boring riffs)

Yeah neighbour I'm with you except for metal bands cause I started playing because of them.Dio probably was the first record I bought,of course in the 90's I moved from metal to progressive but still I love listening to metal from the 80's.Today's metal = plastic LOL

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
1.The jonas bros if you can even call that music

I'm fucking shocked that there's barely been a mention of these guys. :noplease:

If anything it's the Jonas Brothers and the wave of Disneyfied promise ring wearing "rock" bands which seem to be popular right now that are the one true evil in music today and not Deathcore or Emo etc
This "rock" thing thats going on right now is the musical equivalent of the Hitler youth, fuck them and their "rock" spin-off merchandise and their straight to dvd "rock "movies and their over sanitized parent approved passionless and 100% soulless excuse for music.

signalgrey

Ambiente Savante
Reaction score
I'm fucking shocked that there's barely been a mention of these guys. :noplease:

If anything it's the Jonas Brothers and the wave of Disneyfied promise ring wearing "rock" bands which seem to be popular right now that are the one true evil in music today and not Deathcore or Emo etc
This "rock" thing thats going on right now is the musical equivalent of the Hitler youth, fuck them and their "rock" spin-off merchandise and their straight to dvd "rock "movies and their over sanitized parent approved passionless and 100% soulless excuse for music.

i think its because nobody considers them music. which is a good thing.

also i hate Korn too. especially Fieldy (clickety click clickety click) terrible bassist.

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
I like some C(K)orn songs but a whole record or concert is really boring.

Joeywilson

Banned
Reaction score
i think its because nobody considers them music. which is a good thing.

also i hate Korn too. especially Fieldy (clickety click clickety click) terrible bassist.

honestly dude, i know im gonna get mega neg-repped for this but what are they doing wrong? I dont like them by any means but i think that they are trying to appeal to kids. yea they're tools and sound/look like douchebags but they send a positive message to their audience.
They arn't cannible corpse and they are not and from what ive heard from my 10-13 year old female cousins do not pitch to that crowd

just my $0.02

also, please someone tell me what sets them apart from the beatles who are for some reason considered the best thing since ever. and im not looking for "well, the beatles were influential and the jonas brothers suck, so yea".
I'm biased because I really can't stand the beatles

neg-rep away :fawk:

8Fingers

Banned
Reaction score
I can't stand the beatles too.
I wanna hold you hannnnnd....no thanks.
They had a huge impact in that time but I was being made at that time lol
None of their songs are/were part of my life,I can't stand their tones,lyrics and melodies.
And IMAGINE to me is really annoying.
I really prefer what a wonderful world song over imagine.
John's voice is terrible.
Well but tastes are personal so it doesn't means The Beatles sucks,it means I don't like them.

JBroll

Hard-On For Freedom™
Contributor
Reaction score
The early pop stuff by the Beatles isn't my cup of tea, but they got screwy, twisted, and awesome with their later albums.

Jeff

Rashputin

Reaction score
damn right Austin. Although I must admit having watched a couple of dragon force clips on youtube for the entertainment factor. Musically though it's pure:fullofit:

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
Kanye West
Attack Attack!
Enter Shikari
Panic At The Disco
Lostprophets

this is but a small list. there are many more I hate with utter disgust.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
1. Razorlight

2. The Hives

3. Led Zepplin (i know, i know, but it's just... I feel like, because i'm a metal head, i have this "duty" to like them, and i'm sorry but I just cannot do it. It's fucking Dad metal man, I hate this new wave of young fans they have too, it's so trendy!)

4. Behold... The Arctopus (DRIVEL!! UTTER DRIVEL!!! SHUTTUP!!! JUST SHUTTUP!!)

5. The Architects. Fuck the pretentious UK scene. Fuckin indie kids listening to shit that heavy like it's always been their thing, what's goin on? Grow a moustache and harden the fuck up.

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
1. Razorlight

2. The Hives

3. Led Zepplin (i know, i know, but it's just... I feel like, because i'm a metal head, i have this "duty" to like them, and i'm sorry but I just cannot do it. It's fucking Dad metal man, I hate this new wave of young fans they have too, it's so trendy!)

4. Behold... The Arctopus (DRIVEL!! UTTER DRIVEL!!! SHUTTUP!!! JUST SHUTTUP!!)

5. The Architects. Fuck the pretentious UK scene. Fuckin indie kids listening to shit that heavy like it's always been their thing, what's goin on? Grow a moustache and harden the fuck up.

so much respect for this post! :bowdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')