Tenaba - Siren

• Thread starter Tenaba
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tenaba

Reaction score
Hi everyone, this isn't metal, but I've made a song. I've been trying to learn piano a bit, and I think I've made some progress. I used an Ibanez RG7421, but didn't need to use the 7th string in this song. I just prefer it to my six string guitar. Let me know what you think!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MoJoToJo

Reaction score
Is the vocal Synthesis? Great work, like you say not metal but who cares if it's good it's good. Not sure why a lot of Metal heads in SSO won't comment if it ain't metal. Perhaps they don't want to appear soft to the other hard heads:shred:

Tenaba

Reaction score
Is the vocal Synthesis? Great work, like you say not metal but who cares if it's good it's good. Not sure why a lot of Metal heads in SSO won't comment if it ain't metal. Perhaps they don't want to appear soft to the other hard heads:shred:
Thanks for checking it out! Yes, the vocals are synthesized using a program called Synthesizer V. It's made quite a few improvements as of late, so it's nice to have a song making use of it.