TEOAT studio diary! (RG1527 content)

Mavigh

Reaction score
Pretty much a shameless band plug but hopefully some of you guys might dig it :)

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BuqdGmV4Egc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BuqdGmV4Egc&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noob_pwn

Reaction score
been a huge fan of your band since a clear perception came out.
I heard rumours of you guys coming out here last year,
really excited for the new album and when you finally come out here, new riffs sound killer.

Mavigh

Reaction score
Haha yeh sam is ridiculous, the lad did a good job :)

Cheers brooo!

EDIT: I thought the reply thing worked for each individual comment, I have a lot to learn on here haha.

But yeh, thats awesome mann I'm glad you liked ACP, new album is sounding a ton better so hope you dig that too :)
Hopefully it won't be all that long until we are heading down under, would be amazing haha!

Mexi

Reaction score
I loved ACP, great riffs and solid vocals
I'm pumped up for your new album, shit is sounding tight
come to canada

John_Strychnine

I Was Once Groove.
Reaction score
Just heard a few tracks off of this new stuff.

Sounds really really good! definitely watch out for this album guys.

TraitorsEyes

Reaction score
I've loved you guys since the first time I heard the demo for Echoes and man, the new stuff sounds sick! 2010 is an awesome year for music!

noob_pwn

Reaction score
Haha yeh sam is ridiculous, the lad did a good job :)

Cheers brooo!

EDIT: I thought the reply thing worked for each individual comment, I have a lot to learn on here haha.

But yeh, thats awesome mann I'm glad you liked ACP, new album is sounding a ton better so hope you dig that too :)
Hopefully it won't be all that long until we are heading down under, would be amazing haha!

KEEN!
+ thanks for the message
:wavey:

mat091285

Reaction score
For a sec i thought ur 7 was a CS flame Maple 7 .. but it was was just the windows blinds :lol: Sweet stuff!

Mavigh

Reaction score
For a sec i thought ur 7 was a CS flame Maple 7 .. but it was was just the windows blinds :lol: Sweet stuff!

Haha I wish it was, 'tis just a normal RG1527.. wanted a RG1527m but being a pauper I couldn't afford shipping haha :( those things are ridiculously tasty!

')