Terminal Function Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Bdtunn

Reaction score
Awesome stuff!

Clockwork sky was a beast of an album. Definitely looking forward to this one.

TerminalFunction

Reaction score
Super sick, the solo was awesome, is Mikael using the breath controller on this one? I'm stoked to hear the rest!

Thanks! Yes, I believe Mikael used the breath controller on this one. It definitely sounds like it. Points for spotting that!

Here's a playthrough of my solo in the beginning.

Bdtunn

Reaction score
Holt crap dude this is damn good! And I mean damn good.

Need a full length!!!!!!!!

TerminalFunction

Reaction score
Holt crap dude this is damn good! And I mean damn good.

Need a full length!!!!!!!!

Happy to hear that! Thanks! We'll see whether we'll stick to the EP format and get a new one out soon, or start working on a new album (that will take some time though...). Thanks again!

TerminalFunction

Reaction score

Hey forum friends! We just put out this 360° video, shot in our studio where we recorded our new EP "The Great Liberator". We think this is a kind of fun way to experience our music and performance. :)

Mobile watching is recommended - in the actual YouTube app, because it's fun to move around your phone to look around in the room. :)

Here's a little blurb:

“Being a tech-metal band, we’re obviously very nerdy about the technical aspects of our music, as well as the more technological side of all the gear we use. We wanted to explore new and exciting ways of making a music video (this being our very first) and when we got our hands on a 360 camera, we did just that. You can now take a virtual tour of the Soundfraction Studios where our new EP The Great Liberator was recorded and get a unique experience of (virtually) being inside the room where the music was conceived, rehearsed and recorded. Watch all the drum hits David is playing, study Stefan and Mikael’s guitar finger settings up close or just stare into the abyss that is Victor, the singer’s crazy eyes. Take your pick! We hope that you’ll enjoy it! Mobile watching is recommended.”

')