Testing out new bass tone! (Podxt, S2.0, BK painkillers)

• Thread starter turd85
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

XxXPete

Reaction score
wtf are u using for fake bass? sounds killer..Is it Pettinghouse??

turd85

Kalmari
Reaction score
Thanks dudes!

CynicEidolon: Yeah I know. I just tought that it would be a good way to test out this tone hehe.

I'm using Spectrasonics Trilogy. Scooped around 400kHz and booster 1,3-1,6kHz and compressed it.

Nostrildamus

Reaction score
Which patch in Trilogy did you use? I'm just figuring it out and can't quite get what I'm looking for.

Nostrildamus

Reaction score
Dude, that is awesome! It totally sounds full in the mix.

Did you make any additional tweaks within Trilogy or did you simply EQ and compress as you said earlier?

Nostrildamus

Reaction score
Dude, a million thank yous. I just recorded a quick little chunkity-chunk and basically ripped off Meshuggah and yourself to test out one of my patches with DFH and Trilogy and it is by far my best mix yet.

Good Karma your way, my friend.

Slampop

Artist/Producer: IDOLER
Reaction score
painkillers are sounding awesome dude!!! wouldn't have been able to tell the bass was fake if i didn't know ahead of time, haha. :D

turd85

Kalmari
Reaction score
painkillers are sounding awesome dude!!! wouldn't have been able to tell the bass was fake if i didn't know ahead of time, haha. :D

Thanks duder!
I'm still playing around with different eq settings etc. and hopefully getting closer to that tone I am looking for. :ugh:

')