Thallahu Akbar - DJihad - this is hilarous!

• Thread starter KristapsCoCoo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Prog_Freak

Reaction score
I pretty much consider the video much like material I read on The Onion.
It was someones idea of a Parody no need to start burning people who create or enjoy this stuff, in the great grand scheme it's a joke... example:
What place on earth do you hear more bombs than the Middle East ?
Your local comedy club during amateur night.
To some it was lame attempt at humor, others may have gotten a chuckle over it.
I didn't see or hear any messages about killing or blatant slander against a certain religious or Racial group so It pretty much falls under the Freedom of Speech law thingy.
Face it, if the "American Nazi" parties Racial superiority speeches are "protected" under free speech, so is humor/parody.
If stupid videos like " Psys' Gundam style (yeah that was intentional)" can get millions of "hits/views" what right do people have to qualify for "Posting Nazi's". Please grow up folks the video will probably be forgotten in a year or two anyway. Let's please keep things in perspective.

"The hate is strong with this one..."
:fawk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
I don't find this funny. I get they are trying, but, they're just not very good at it. I got a half smile once.

FRETPICK

Banned
Reaction score
I think the thread should be deleted. Especially as the whole of England has just observed a minute's silence for the Tunisia victims.

')