Thank You Sevenstring.org

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
I owe nothing to SevenString.org. I have no fun here, I hate everyone (except mom) and the fact that I got a Roter and a KxK here is meaningless as well. Oh, wait. :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
Nick, you are a great guy and i love to gear-chat with you. :wub:

and i agree with Randy, that one of the cool things around here is that it really ALWAYS stays fresh.

from time to time i have this "bloody hell, if i see another meshuggah/sikth/animals as leaders/... hype-thread coming up i will nuke the ss.org-server!" - feeling, but i learned to live with that. :lol:

leandroab

Stay Negative™
Reaction score
If it wasn't for SS.ORG, I would be stuck with d'addarios and stock pickups! :ugh:

Ow crap, I'm still stuck with D'addarios!

But anyways, I got SO MANY tips and tricks, if it wasn't for this community, I wouldn't know how to record my songs, which pickups to get (local market here sucks balls), I wouldn't know a bunch of awesome bands....

Thank you ss.org!
:wub:

arktan

Icnomptenent
Reaction score
This harmony is killing me! :squint:

I love you guys even though i'm lurking in the sewers of sevenstring.org at the moment and watch your posts out of the dark.
This place is awesome and it's the only forum on the web where i write something. A lot of other places suck hard.
And Randy, i'd rep you for that post but the popup-message says i must spread some rep before repping you again :(

DevinShidaker

"AN IDIOT"
Reaction score
This place is definitely like a second home to me. For a long time I would just come on here and just lurk, reading and learning as much as I could. Now I feel like I can actively contribute when people have questions, and I've definitely made a lot of friends on here over the years. This is THE best forum on the internetz.

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I love this website, and the people on it. It's just amazing, and even though I've only been here since May of this year, I've learned a lot about gear, learned that it is possible to get an erection from a picture of a guitar :)lol:), and have been turned on to so much different music.

Yeah, I don't plan on ever abandoning this site. :wub:

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank YOU, Cousin Larry! :wub:

In all seriousness, thanks for bringing the BKPs in at a discount over the current dealers Nick, the folks who wouldn't roll with the exchange rate lost my business when they were getting them for a little over half of the $300ish price they were charging still, even when I knew it was not OLD STOCK they were trying to move. For that, I thank you. :yesway:

Petef2007

Reaction score
Gotta throw a thank you Nick in here, you've given me great gear advice, helped me out through panicked PMs when something goes wrong with my stuff, n generally been a great guy to come to whenever i have any questions or need some advice. Wishing you every success in the future sir.

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
Thankyou for all the advice brodog. I wish you all the best with your business. Not everyone gets to work in something they are passionate about so congratulations. I've learned a lot from this forum too. It was quite a find!! Take care :)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thank YOU, Cousin Larry! :wub:

In all seriousness, thanks for bringing the BKPs in at a discount over the current dealers Nick, the folks who wouldn't roll with the exchange rate lost my business when they were getting them for a little over half of the $300ish price they were charging still, even when I knew it was not OLD STOCK they were trying to move. For that, I thank you. :yesway:

Gotta throw a thank you Nick in here, you've given me great gear advice, helped me out through panicked PMs when something goes wrong with my stuff, n generally been a great guy to come to whenever i have any questions or need some advice. Wishing you every success in the future sir.

Thankyou for all the advice brodog. I wish you all the best with your business. Not everyone gets to work in something they are passionate about so congratulations. I've learned a lot from this forum too. It was quite a find!! Take care :)

Aw thanks guys, I appreciate it. It's been my pleasure! Even when it's just asking for technical support I'm more than happy to help :yesway:

Reaction score
Thank you, Nick. You've given me a lot of good advice in the year that I've been here, and it's cool to get to know ya a little bit in the process. You're definitely a standup guy, and I have zero issues doing business with you. I need to go up there and hit up the store front :yesway:

If it wasn't for this site, I wouldn't have done half the gear change that I've one this last year. Never heard of Agile before, now I'm a proud owner. Any problems I've run across, someone always has an answer to assist my ever-growing knowledge of musical equipment. And upon recent viewing, I see that you are a distributor of BKP, something else I've never heard of before this site. Can't wait to give them a run soon.... SS.org is constantly full of win, and always fresh insight. I also give my thanks.:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::shred:

Oh. My. God. A truer statement has never been spoken. I've been on this forum just shy of a year, and I've been through five different guitars and three heads as soon as I get my new one. Not to mention all the GAS I've had to suppress, as well as the mods that have inspired me to create my own ideas. This place rules. I've said it many, many times, and it still rings true. This is the paramount concept of community that I've found on the internet. You dudes are badass!

SamSam

GAS problems
Reaction score
Thank you Nick for fuelling my GAS, giving me great advice and siphoning my income out of my bank account faster than any other salesman has! :bowdown:

Since I've been a member here I've spent more time on this site than any other, there's not a question that goes unanswered and we have a wealth of knowledge amongst us. I think we have a lot to be proud of. :yesway:

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Thank you, Nick. You've given me a lot of good advice in the year that I've been here, and it's cool to get to know ya a little bit in the process. You're definitely a standup guy, and I have zero issues doing business with you. I need to go up there and hit up the store front :yesway:

Thanks Matt! Pleasure's all mine dude. Cheers to the AIM crew :yesway:

Thank you Nick for fuelling my GAS, giving me great advice and siphoning my income out of my bank account faster than any other salesman has! :bowdown:

Since I've been a member here I've spent more time on this site than any other, there's not a question that goes unanswered and we have a wealth of knowledge amongst us. I think we have a lot to be proud of. :yesway:

:metal:

noob_pwn

Reaction score
thanks nick!
you were instrumental in making my dream guitar and tone come true

')