That Crazy Horse Inlay Daemoness Build Thread

• Thread starter b7string
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

peagull

Urwało mi dupę
Reaction score
Give it a lick.... *MMM* TASTES JUST LIKE RAISINS!

I'm now singing this, much to the confusion of the person sat next to me at work. At least I'm not wearing the Hoodie I have of the Horse with it's member out.

Back on Topic, I demand more pics. I'm trying to decide whether to pay off some of my credit card, get an 8 string, or get a custom from Daemoness. More pics may swing it lol. :lol:

TheBigGroove

Reaction score
37026525.jpg

Did anyone else think of this after reading the thread title?

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
^Ya! Me too!

But that horse is crazy, that's for sure!

Guitars are the new skalds!

scherzo1928

has wood for you
Reaction score
2 things to comment.

what a beautiful piece of maple on the top!! again, proof that you don't need a super extravagant top... just someone who knows how to bring it's beauty out.

it's great to see he now "cuts" the inlays right before the frets, so the frets are placed on wood and not on the inlay material.

b7string

Reaction score
2 things to comment.

what a beautiful piece of maple on the top!! again, proof that you don't need a super extravagant top... just someone who knows how to bring it's beauty out.

it's great to see he now "cuts" the inlays right before the frets, so the frets are placed on wood and not on the inlay material.

Yeah, the figure was always there but Dylan knows who to suck it right out of the wood, unlike some finishes where it seems like the figure is smothered by the colour, or almost rendered too monochromatic.

Yeah cool to see his process on the inlay too. Makes me pretty sure that if it ever needs a re-fret, I won't shatter his artwork pulling them out. (Hopefully it won't need one for a good long time though :lol:)

I can't put into words how thrilled I am by how this is turning out. Unfortunately as of yet I only really know how it looks, but I can't wait to see how it plays! :cool:

-Nolly-

Reaction score
Really glad you're happy with it Brian, it was a pleasure to photograph - out of the many, many pics I took there were no bad shots whatsoever. I also had a chance to jam on it briefly, and even though the setup isn't finalised I can safely say it's probably the best playing Dæmoness to date, and that's really saying something considering his usual standard. Neck profile amazing and the feel is buttery smooth, you're one lucky sod!

SymmetricScars

Reaction score
That might just be the most beautiful guitar I've ever seen. And I love the inlay, norse mythology is best mythology :metal:

MWC262

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thought that heel looked fucking gorgeous? oh yea.. and the rest of the guitar too

')