That Poor Guitar, That POOR POOR guitar... :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
I have looked up all the videos on this kid.... WoW...
Their Grandma KicksAss though... "Where is the phone? You got that in your ass too?"

ivancic1al

Probrem?
Reaction score
They are fake videos though....there's a youtube vid where the mom explains to some internet radio station that the boys are acting. I guess it's there idea of some twisted comedy routine. Funny shit, just too bad it's not real...

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
They are fake videos though....there's a youtube vid where the mom explains to some internet radio station that the boys are acting. I guess it's there idea of some twisted comedy routine. Funny shit, just too bad it's not real...
i think she is lieing because everyone called her and her husband bad parents... The video with the grandma looked real... So did the video with the vaccume cleaner and Microwave. The mom was pist.. she wasnt acting... This kid is a spoiled brat and the family is not to proud i bet. Damage control...

chaosxcomplex

Reaction score
OK...so after watching about 5 of the videos on youtube, IF this is real, this kid needs some old fashion foot-on-ass action. The poster boy for spoiled rich kids with no discipline.

Dad--->:nutkick:<----Peckerhead

')