The 357 Customs / Zakk Wylde Guitar Offer!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
:lol: thanks.

also, i noticed that the pickup selector switch was pretty bad. it produced a very audible pop in the amp. if i stick with the stock passive EMG's, i may go for something like a 2-way DPDT, to get rid of the pop, and just a 2-way since i don't really dig the bridge/neck combo sound. like one of these...

http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Electro..._Switches_and_knobs/Mini_Toggle_Switches.html

dude... I'll save you some time... IT HAS 6 STRINGS... it's an LP... it has zakk wyldes name on it... it's crap... sell it.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
Granted,,they only have 6 strings,,,, however they aren't that bad. We had about 10 or 15 come to my work about a month ago. They were all seconds of course, but they played and sounded great. If I were to ever find one that just simply had the mojo I would buy it in a heart beat, but first I would take it to the spray booth and do away with the epiphone logo...lol.

~A

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
David said:
dude... I'll save you some time... IT HAS 6 STRINGS... it's an LP... it has zakk wyldes name on it... it's crap... sell it.
i'll save myself some time, and just do this... :rolleyes:
;)

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but I am getting psyched. It's almost March, when the guitars are supposed to ship... and yes, I know it only has six strings, and the paint job may be questionable, but it's a Les Paul and under $200. Plus, a new guitar is a new guitar, right?

Regarding the paint: I realize the price is probably astronomical, but any idea how much it would be to send one of these off and have it repainted a solid color?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
If you're going to do that, you might as well sell it and buy a solid-colour Epi Les Paul. I don't think having one of these repainted would be cost-effective AT ALL.

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
darren said:
If you're going to do that, you might as well sell it and buy a solid-colour Epi Les Paul. I don't think having one of these repainted would be cost-effective AT ALL.

I figured that would be the case. I have considered selling it, but since it will be used mainly for recording, I am not going to worry about the appearance right away.... as long as it sounds good, I'll keep it.

Allen Garrow

Famous Beaver Hunter
Reaction score
You could have it repainted for around 200 bucks,,, you would have to remove the hardware and pickups. However if the paint bothers scheme bothers you,,just sell it. You should be able to pull in between 600 or 700 bucks for that thing. You could buy another Epiphone of choice,,,or use that money towards a real guitar with 7 strings....lol.

~A

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Allen Garrow said:
You could buy another Epiphone of choice,,,or use that money towards a real guitar with 7 strings....lol.

~A
:lol: :yesway:

[action=David]has an insane hatred for Gibson an LP's since he was duped into getting one...[/action]

for one... I wanna see if this auto-double-post-merges this...

secondly, has anyone recieved their bikes yet that didn't order the buzzsaw?

and one more to see if it auto-merges triple posts:lol:

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
ugh, isn't it LATE March yet? :lol:
well they're shipping in late march... so I'm expecting it anywhere between mid-april to the end of april:shred:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
My buddy (who ordered 4) has been keeping up with development on the BLS board. Chad Dyer, the webmaster, said they had 50 Bullseyes come in early & so those got sent out. Although they START shipping in late March, I wouldn't expect anything until mid-April.

As I hear things, you'll hear things.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon said:
My buddy (who ordered 4) has been keeping up with development on the BLS board. Chad Dyer, the webmaster, said they had 50 Bullseyes come in early & so those got sent out. Although they START shipping in late March, I wouldn't expect anything until mid-April.

As I hear things, you'll hear things.
have they said anything about the bikes? I haven't recieved mine yet, and I thought they were to be shipped in late january.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
No word on the bikes (not that I really care about them anyway). 357 Customs customer support has been lacking, but Chad Dyer has been keeping things fairly up to date. More so than 357 anyway.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I still want a Camo one...I want a maple fretboard...

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
D-EJ915 said:
I still want a Camo one...I want a maple fretboard...
That's what I got, but I have no intention of keeping it. I plan to use the $$$ from the sale to go towards a new guitar amp.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shannon said:
That's what I got, but I have no intention of keeping it. I plan to use the $$$ from the sale to go towards a new guitar amp.
You people are evil, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')