The 357 Customs / Zakk Wylde Guitar Offer!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
David said:
That's exactly how he looked at the show in seattle, I had a boner the whole time.:metal: :lol:

An actual picture from the show:
shannon9fj.jpg

[action=David]whistles[/action]

:lol: You need to post all those pictures of that show!!! The real ones, I mean.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
^ You tried, but you couldn't get the links to work. TRY, TRY AGAIN, DAVIDSAN!

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
A friend of mine who did this deal too asked me to post and ask if anyone has heard any recent info on the shipment of the guitars. Also, he said he couldn't find any contact info on Epiphone's website and was wondering if anyone knows their contact e-mail address. I guess he's getting mega-antsy and wants to know when he's getting his geetars :)

Rev.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
All I'm sayin is... you guys got hoed. Not screwed necessarily, but hoed.
I'm going to post a video of me laughing at you sitting there with my camo guitar... and then another one of me smelling all the money I'll get from selling it.:fawk:

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
David said:
I'm going to post a video of me laughing at you sitting there with my camo guitar... and then another one of me smelling all the money I'll get from selling it.:fawk:

Ok, so while you're waiting to take that video... I'ma post a pic of me holding mine that I've had since March of last year, paid "cost" for, and already modded with the real EMG-ZW set and all black hardware. ;)

01.jpg

And since we're talking about Ozzy guitarists' guitars, I'll throw in my 'Randy' as well :fawk:

04.jpg

And just for good measure, let's add some 7's to the thread, since it's SS.org afterall
03.jpg

So how much money are you going to be making off this guitar once it finally gets to you? ;) :fawk:

(Mind you, these pics were taken before I started the chemo. Actually, the last 2 were taken the day before I started chemo, which is incidentally the same day I donated my hair to Locks of Love)

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i dig the black hardware on the Bullseye. one of the reasons i went with the Buzzsaw was because it had chrome hardware, instead of the gold. and, the immitation LP that i started playing guitar on was a tobacco sunburst, and was therefore kinda orange. and had chrome (well, severely corroded chrome, anyways :lol: ) hardware. so, it'll be a lot like it.

i'm thinking of putting some nickel plated DiMarzio's in there as well. probably a TZ/AN set. and maybe some chrome skull knobs :arr:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've already got some camo...but not as a guitar:

rig.jpg

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
eleven59 said:
Here's me with my camo.
maile%20in%20the%20forest.jpg

...get it? :lol:
damn that's some good camo!

Regor... this is a great concept here though. FREE > Paid. I'm not keeping it, I'm simply selling it, buying a BBE, a furman power supply, and spending $200 on investments.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
eleven59 said:
Here's me with my camo.
maile%20in%20the%20forest.jpg

...get it? :lol:

This is Mr Eleven Fifty-nine. He cannot be seen. Mr. Fifty-nine, would you stand up please?

Mr. Fifty-nine has learned the first lesson of not being seen, not to stand up. :lol:

eleven59

None shall pass.
Contributor
Reaction score
bostjan said:
This is Mr Eleven Fifty-nine. He cannot be seen. Mr. Fifty-nine, would you stand up please?

Mr. Fifty-nine has learned the first lesson of not being seen, not to stand up. :lol:
[sign]Fuckin' eh.[/sign]

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
bostjan said:

Python Pwns!

David said:
Regor... this is a great concept here though. FREE > Paid. I'm not keeping it, I'm simply selling it, buying a BBE, a furman power supply, and spending $200 on investments.

Well, first of all it ain't free. You paid 'something' for it. And secondly, you're not keeping it. So that's lame in my book. There's plenty of ways to make money. I feel sorry for anyone who wanted to buy one to keep it, and couldn't get a great deal on it cuz of people who bought them to make a profit.

My $0.02.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
Well, first of all it ain't free. You paid 'something' for it. And secondly, you're not keeping it. So that's lame in my book. There's plenty of ways to make money. I feel sorry for anyone who wanted to buy one to keep it, and couldn't get a great deal on it cuz of people who bought them to make a profit.

My $0.02.

Well shit man, someone's got to pay the bills... which happens to come from my personal paychecks. This is economical darwinism and markets at it's best. I need money for music gear, I find a way that's legal. As long as it's legal, I'm playing within the boundaries.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
Ok, so while you're waiting to take that video... I'ma post a pic of me holding mine that I've had since March of last year, paid "cost" for, and already modded with the real EMG-ZW set and all black hardware. ;)

Ah so that's your beef Regor?... you paid "cost" for yours and now everyone's getting theirs for less? I know your cost couldn't have been $150.

I didn't go into this deal cause I don't play 6'ers anymore and I don't need cash, nor do I like those guitars. My friend went in on it though and he has all the paper work and everything. Shit, even Zakk Wylde put out a statement saying "Yes the deal is real stop e-mailing me." So I can't see any of these guys having been foolish to take up on the offer.

Rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')