The 357 Customs / Zakk Wylde Guitar Offer!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
I feel sorry for anyone who wanted to buy one to keep it, and couldn't get a great deal on it cuz of people who bought them to make a profit.

By the way... no need to feel sorry for those people cause there are still deals with these guitars going on. Just recently they had the "Buy one of these MP3 players and get a free Zakk Wylde guitar".

Rev.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Rev2010 said:
Ah so that's your beef Regor?... you paid "cost" for yours and now everyone's getting theirs for less? I know your cost couldn't have been $150.

Rev.

No. I had no problem paying cost for mine. Because I bought mine a year ago as a "Get Well" present to myself before I started chemotherapy. That was WAY before this deal ever came about. And I'm keeping mine, not trying to make a cheap buck offa it. And my "cost" price was low enough that I'm not complaining about it. But let me put it this way. If I hadn't already bought one, and this deal came about. And I didn't get one to keep, meanwhile you people bought them to sell them... you're damn right I'd be pissed as a MoFo. So I 'feel' for anyone out there who didn't get the opportunity.

(Not to sound like I'm preaching here... but honestly, when you've been through what I've been through, you start to think differently about things and think more about how things affect other people more than how things affect yourself. And I don't expect any of you to understand what I mean or where I'm coming from. I'm just explaining my position.)

Leon said:
sweet! those are the same knobs i want to get, only in chrome...

how do they fit on the pots? do they just push on, or is there a set screw in the back of the head?

Small set screws.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
So I 'feel' for anyone out there who didn't get the opportunity.

(Not to sound like I'm preaching here... but honestly, when you've been through what I've been through, you start to think differently about things and think more about how things affect other people

See my post above yours "By the way... no need to feel sorry for those people cause there are still deals with these guitars going on. Just recently they had the "Buy one of these MP3 players and get a free Zakk Wylde guitar".

Let's look at this another way... these guitars still sell for what $799? Even with all of these deals over people that want these guitars really bad will be able to buy them for a decent amount less than $799 with all the people that will be selling them on EBay.

By the way, just to reiterate... I'm not one of "these people". I didn't do this deal. I'm just a bit surprised that you seem genuinely upset that people took advantage of this deal. My co-worker did the deal to get all three models of guitar. If the company wanted to prevent people buying them up like hotcakes they could've done a 1 per person deal.

Rev.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
The 'company' is a 'company' and the almighy dollar is the bottom line. Why would they care why people are buying them?

I could really give 2 shits less. I'm just stating that my point is, I'd rather have seen them go to people who want to keep them. That's all. End of discussion.

Dr.Feelgood

S.P Axe Master
Reaction score
This email I just got from Chad

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "The
Official Black Label Society Family". If this message is spam, contains
abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster
of the board at the following address:

XXXXXXXX@zakkwylde.com

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THANK YOU to all of you for your patience as we have been finishing up
our move from Florida to Nashville, an opening up our new company HQ.

Please be aware that we are waiting on delivery of our mp4 players from
our factory. Today is March 30, and the mp4 players are slated to be
delivered in 4 weeks.

We are also waiting on delivery of all the guitars as well. Please note
these guitars are slated to be also delivered 4 weeks from today.

Once these items are in our control, we will be turning around and
sending them the minute they come off the trucks.

We apologize for this delay, and thank you sincerely for your continued
patience, and than you for being our customers!

-Chad

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah, I've waited this long. What's another month?

By the way, I FINALLY made this thread a sticky.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon said:
What's another month?
it's another 30 long days ;)

i'm alright with waiting another month. beggars can't be choosers, and can't be impatient either.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Nah, I've waited this long. What's another month?

By the way, I FINALLY made this thread a sticky.
...dude, there was no pr0n.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Another month?

Patience is indeed a virtue, but optimism apparently is as well. Good luck guys. :\

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
I have to admit that it is disappointing, but I am not canceling my order just yet. I can always contest the charge on my credit card if they don't deliver. I'm not really that surprised though. Time = money. We are saving money by waiting a LONG ASS TIME.

Reaction score
What a pair! Oh honey smacks, what a match!

Camo EMG Prototypes:

cammo.jpg

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Regor said:
Python Pwns!

Well, first of all it ain't free. You paid 'something' for it. And secondly, you're not keeping it. So that's lame in my book. There's plenty of ways to make money. I feel sorry for anyone who wanted to buy one to keep it, and couldn't get a great deal on it cuz of people who bought them to make a profit.

My $0.02.

i would have done the same thing a opportunity presented it self and he took that's just smart thinking on his part. :rolleyes:

Regor said:
The 'company' is a 'company' and the almighy dollar is the bottom line. Why would they care why people are buying them?

I could really give 2 shits less. I'm just stating that my point is, I'd rather have seen them go to people who want to keep them. That's all. End of discussion.

they will when someone buys them, and my prediction is ppl are not going be able to sell them for $799 because someones going lowball them sell em cheaper plus it sounds like there are lot of deals going on for them already ie: by X product get zakk guitar free.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
.jason. said:
i would have done the same thing a opportunity presented it self and he took that's just smart thinking on his part. :rolleyes:

they will when someone buys them, and my prediction is ppl are not going be able to sell them for $799 because someones going lowball them sell em cheaper plus it sounds like there are lot of deals going on for them already ie: by X product get zakk guitar free.
I was gonna have mine $500 buy it now... If anyone thinks they'll get full priced for it, they're retarded.:lol:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
it's funny. i'm actually in a bit of a money rut right now, and having an extra $500 would really pull me out of it. though, by the time that damned guitar gets here, i should be fine again :lol:

Reaction score
D-EJ915 said:
Whoa where'd you get those at?

I wish those were mine! The guys from EMG just sent this photo out earlier on Friday. They wanted to get some feedback on them, demand, and to see if it would be worth it to manufacture for purchase. :metal:

Status
Not open for further replies.
')