The 357 Customs / Zakk Wylde Guitar Offer!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
mazafaka said:
Yeah - I will probably dispute the charge with my CC company within the next few days. But the problem I see is that we have just gotten additional promises, while actually receiving nothing. It's always "guitars are shipping ASAP" and "within a few days" but no one gets one. This is just another delay, probably while the 357 management withdraws the cash and heads for the border.
The funny thing is, is that all the mods on the forum there are going, "SEE!!! SEE!!! All those who questioned are now getting it shoved in there face because they really are sending out the guitars, and adding more ontop of that!"

I don't believe in religion, or a lot with 9/11, or a lot of things... simply because they failed to show me.:yesway:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's always great when a company sues their customers.

Class act.

What happened to the excuse they made about all the guitars arriving with non-functional electronics? That one seems to have disappeared like a fart in the wind now that they're blaming it on their relocation.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Man this company is going to have such a ruined reputation once this is all over.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
They're talking about suing people on the Internet who have "slandered" their good name.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Ahhh, screw it. I'm this far in. I may as well see what happens.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
darren said:
They're talking about suing people on the Internet who have "slandered" their good name.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

That's obvious, I just copied it because I had it on hand from a school project... but yeah... I think if they ever attempt to, it will never go to court because it's so rediculous.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Freedom of speech is word that they will bend.
You can do it your own way...if it's done just how I say.

But if the people they are suing are telling the truth, it'll be hard to get it through court.

b3n

...Is unacceptable.
Contributor
Reaction score
bostjan said:
Freedom of speech is word that they will bend.
You can do it your own way...if it's done just how I say.

:metal:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
eh, once we have our guitars, they'll be able to sue, but probably won't have the money or clout to sue :D

Shannon said:
Ahhh, screw it. I'm this far in. I may as well see what happens.
:agreed:

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
So, my co-worker and I were talking yesterday. He had gotten an e-mail from 357 Customs at the very beginning of last month or so that said the guitars would be "at your door" in three weeks. Well, he was like :rolleyes: it's been 5 weeks now. He's a patient dude so he's not flipping but his parents are moving to Florida in the next few weeks so he had to send them an e-mail to change the shipping address to his own home address (which is why we were talking about it). I'm really curious to see how this all turns out. I hope you all get your guitars. But I'm sure it's extremely disheartening being told it's coming at a certain time more than once and having them still not shipped yet.

Rev.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
darren said:

:lol: That's awesome. So basically if I put up a group buy for 50% off EBMM JP7s, and 100 of you send me like $600, and I stiff you all and blow the money on hookers and beer... I can sue you if you call me an asshole?

Scha-weet! :woohoo:

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Chris said:
:lol: That's awesome. So basically if I put up a group buy for 50% off EBMM JP7s, and 100 of you send me like $600, and I stiff you all and blow the money on hookers and beer... I can sue you if you call me an asshole?

No, because you don't have a good name to begin with :fawk:

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
I was away for about a week, but it doesn't sound like much has happened with this deal. No more guitars received, no more refunds etc. 357 finally lists what appear to be valid telephone numbers on their website, and have changed /revamped their website. This is most likely connected to Chad Dyer (webmaster) and the fact that Dyer does not appear to be representing 357 any longer. Although, the lack of communication from all involved parties forces only speculation.

Over at Zakkwylde.com, it looks like Zakk's crew are requesting information on how many people have not received the items they have ordered from 357. Why posting this information on a message board would help, I do not know. Either way, nothing notable appears to have occurred. Anyone have any new info?

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Looks like somebody has compiled a spreadsheet of the orders:

http://web.njit.edu/~ejd3/

Apparently this is only a fraction of the orders received, because according to Mr. Dyer, over 2500 orders were received in the first day alone.

Mr. Dyer's biggest mistake has been opening his mouth. He calls himself the company's "webmaster" but he's clearly been attempting to fill the role of their spokesperson, PR agent and marketing department. And now he's hiding behind his "webmaster" title, saying "I only did what I was told."

You guys should seriously get 357 to refund your money since it's now too late for charge reversals on credit cards. Either that or contact your credit card company and have them pursue 357 for Internet fraud.

And the shitstorm continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
')