The 357 Customs / Zakk Wylde Guitar Offer!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
The lawsuit is actually a good read. :)

But i'm still surprised Zakk hasn't fired Chad Dyer. By "unofficially" acting as spokesperson for both 357 and Zakk Wylde, and allowing the promotion to be cross-promoted on Zakk's site, he seems to have compounded the whole mess, giving fans the impression that it was an officially endorsed promotion.

Jerich

Contributor
Reaction score
Chad is a friend of Mine and he lives and Breathes...for ZAKK!!! he did nothing wrong with what he was told to do......let the lawsuit speak for itself and figure everything out.........Chad also does
www.damagecontrolusa.com website thats how i know him..........

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
So according to that lawsuit...Zakk DIDN'T know about any of this.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yet, he still agreed to the ringtone promotion more than a year after they failed to deliver his motorcycle? :scratch:

Be that as it may, Jerich, Chad made a royal ass out of himself on this one, but in giving the illusion Zakk was behind it, and with all his "those of you who keep asking questions are just hurting yourselves, because we have to answer them instead of get your guitars, so shut the hell up" attitude. If Zakk's telling the truth here, I'd have fired him by now.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
darren said:
The lawsuit is actually a good read. :)
yes it is!

it's nice to see some good numbers for a change: 1600 packages sold, 40 received. those aren't very good odds.

it's also interesting to see that 357 Customs was also not fulfilling legal duties in contract with the actual bikes they were selling.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
yes it is!

it's nice to see some good numbers for a change: 1600 packages sold, 40 received. those aren't very good odds.

it's also interesting to see that 357 Customs was also not fulfilling legal duties in contract with the actual bikes they were selling.
woh, so they've started to send them out though? Well... that makes me feel a bit better.:yesway:

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Hmm reading through that, it appears no one will be getting the guitars unless 357 somehow wins the case without settling.

Sorry guys, I guess if it sounds too good to be true, it is not true, unless you live in Canada, are left handed, and are doing something nice for a girl without hopes of any poon in return.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
bostjan said:
Sorry guys, I guess if it sounds too good to be true, it is not true, unless you live in Canada, are left handed, and are doing something nice for a girl without hopes of any poon in return.

:wavey:

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
Looks like 357 has closed up shop (big surprise):

Their current website

In addition, 357 was supposed to donate a chopper to a local charity. The list of winners of a raffle is here.

If it wasn't bad enough that they screwed all the guitarists out there, screwing a charity also?!? There is plenty of info in the ~140 pages of posts over at Slickdeals.

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's pretty bad, oh well...it was definitely too ambitious of a promotion and ended up killing them it seems.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I think it was a complete lack of business sense that killed them. This promotion was just the last straw.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
uhhhh... I think I should try and get my money back if it opens up again... or else I will kill someone.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
David said:
I'm going to post a video of me laughing at you sitting there with my camo guitar... and then another one of me smelling all the money I'll get from selling it.:fawk:

Well, because I'm a bit drunk right now... and I feel like being a dick...
01.jpg

:lol: :fawk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')