The 357 Customs / Zakk Wylde Guitar Offer!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
i didn't really start to get noticed by the ladies until i cut off my long hair ;)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
i didn't really start to get noticed by the ladies until i cut off my long hair ;)

haha, yeah, I'm in highschool and I get a lot of shit for it. I don't get why I don't just swipe it off... I physically can't. AND, it's like a 50% rate, out of say 100 girls I'd be interested in. That's fine enough for me.

Metal Ken

Hates the Air
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:

Shit, dude. Thats how ive gotten all the women ive ever gotten.. the hair \m/

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
HateBreeder said:
Shit, dude. Thats how ive gotten all the women ive ever gotten.. the hair \m/
I've definitely got more attention from the ladies since I grew my hair too. I've had them come up to me at gigs and ask to stroke it. It's crazy! With my newly single status, I can take some of those offers up now too. :)

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
I love my long hair. Hopefully for chrismas im gettin a stylish leather jacket, and then im growing out a goatee. It's going to be very stylish. I'm going to be P.I.M.P

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
that's shitty. some of them bought all three models.

i was thinking about it before, because i thought it'd be cool to get two and sell one, but i'm pretty poor, and this deal is really good for me. i don't think i'd want to tell some other poor guy that he can't have one for $162 because i bought an extra one to sell for $800.

it seems that way in retrospect, i guess.

however, life isn't fair :fawk:
it just happened to swing my way this time :D

BCrowell

Cubicle Dweller
Contributor
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :wallbash:

ALLL I HAD TO DO IS WAIT TILL THIS MORNING WHEN SAVINGS $$ WAS TRANSFERED! I go online this morning to order and they sold out!!! :wallbash: I MISSED THE DEAL! :wallbash:

Somewhere in a lone cubicle, a man is sobbing *whimper*.

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
BCrowell said:
Ibanez RULZ! :shred: :hbang:

That being said I do love to rock out on my EPI Les:
LesPaul.jpg

It's been an impressive 700$ guitar! The ltd Ed (like this), have upgraded PAF pickups and other hardware. It plays & sounds fantastic! I hope the ...soon to be ordered... bullseye does put my foot in my :spock:
Well, Brian, at least you still have this. Nice guitar.:)

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Some of those guys were actually talking about how they ordered 10, or one guy was...before "chad" updated and restricted one guitar type per person.

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
D-EJ915 said:
Some of those guys were actually talking about how they ordered 10, or one guy was...before "chad" updated and restricted one guitar type per person.
jeez! what a bunch of cockburns :mad:

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, don't be mad that others took advantage of the deal before you could. Two friends of mine ordered 5 guitars. Lots of people looked at this as an investment. If you have the funds, you problably would've done the same thing. I know I would've. ;)

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Hey guys, don't be mad that others took advantage of the deal before you could. Two friends of mine ordered 5 guitars. Lots of people looked at this as an investment. If you have the funds, you problably would've done the same thing. I know I would've. ;)
i completely agree that it's fine and all that they bought extra guitars for money.

but, i don't think i could have done the same thing. it'd be like saying to some poor kid, "hey, you can't have this $162 guitar, because i'd rather make $600 off it." if they were selling $800 bikes for $162, i'd have bought two. screw the bikers! :fawk: :p

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
^ There's a reason why they say things like....
"Finders keepers, losers weepers."
"First come, first serve."

And to think, I didn't even have to post this thread, but I'm just too damn nice. Merry Christmas, bitches. :D

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon said:
And to think, I didn't even have to post this thread, but I'm just too damn nice. Merry Christmas, bitches. :D

I'd express my love for you... but the details are too precise, and I don't want to freak anyone out. :lol: :cool: :bowdown:

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon said:
^ There's a reason why they say things like....
"Finders keepers, losers weepers."
"First come, first serve."
it's because...
Leon said:
...life isn't fair :fawk:
it just happened to swing my way this time :D
Shannon said:
and for that, i thank you! maybe i'll write you a tribute song once my guitar comes in :shred:

SHREDDER

ShredAholic
Reaction score
Is this offer still available?

I don't know if I'm the only one, but the link in the opening thread takes me nowhere.......My browser just keeps running and wont open the page.....I'm using Firefox and never ran into this prob before.

If this is still available I would love to pick me up a camo epi....Could someone post another link please?

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nope, some guys were creaming on their computers and bought them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')