The 357 Customs / Zakk Wylde Guitar Offer!

• Thread starter Shannon
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
They may have taken the link down after it was over. First come, first served. Ya missed out, folks! :fawk: j/k

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Yeah, this was posted over the weekend when I wasn't online, and I missed out too.

I'd have grabbed a camo Epi myself- I'm SO not the Les Paul type, but for the price it'd be a hell of a beater for Tool moments... :agreed:

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
have any of you guys received your certificates yet? i think they were supposed to ship out immediately, and i hope to have mine in hand by next week.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
have any of you guys received your certificates yet? i think they were supposed to ship out immediately, and i hope to have mine in hand by next week.

Nah, no yet. After the deal closed, I imagine it'll take them a few days to get all the certificates ready. Then, they'll problably send them out in one shot. Post up when you get yours.

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Nah, no yet. After the deal closed, I imagine it'll take them a few days to get all the certificates ready. Then, they'll problably send them out in one shot. Post up when you get yours.

Still no certificates? Maybe one of us should get off our asses and call 357 Customs?

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
i got mine, but have been away from the 'net for a while.

any idea on when we need to mail these back? ...or, do we at all? reading the letter that came with the certificates, it seems like it's just a verifying thing, or something. i don't know :lol:

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
I just got back from being out of town for the holidays and my certificates arrived while I was gone. From the way I read it, it sounds like the guitar will ship in March, and there is nothing required on our part. It also stated that the Buzzsaw die-casts (which is the style I ordered) will ship in December, while the other die-casts will ship in January. I'll let you guys know when I get my die-cast... But I am happy to finally have received some serious verification of the order.

I assume that the certificates that you guys got had serial numbers written on them? These can't be the actual serial numbers of the guitars, though, can they?

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, mine & David's had a s/n. Don't know about Leon.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Since the bike models were a limited run, i'm guessing that the serial # is for the model, not the guitar.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Shannon said:
Yes, mine & David's had a s/n. Don't know about Leon.

Is that a serial number? or order number? The number was 23xx something.

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, both my certificate for the die-cast bike and for the guitar had the 4 digit number on it.

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
Who else ordered the Buzzsaw / Sawblade design? I did, and on the printed materials that came with the coupons in the mail from 357, they said that the die-cast would be shipping in December. Did anyone get their sawblade die-cast chopper yet?

mazafaka

Relentless Bastard
Reaction score
Shannon said:
I ordered the Camo. I'd just call or email them.

What's weird is that I posted that question, what, half an hour ago? Well, I was just on the phone with my wife and the doorbell rang at our house - it was the UPS guy delivering the die-cast chopper. She opened the box and said it looks pretty high quality (for a die-cast toy, that is). Anyway, it seems like the deal may have actually been legit - but I will still be a little skeptical until the guitar actually arrives at my door.

(The reason I asked about the sawblade die-cast was because they were supposed to ship in December, while the other designs were to ship in January)

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
i ordered the sawblade guitar, but my chopper hasn't come in yet.

Shannon

Lord Super Awesome
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in no hurry for the die-cast model to get here. It's going to Ebay as soon as I get it though. ;)

Leon

Contributor
Reaction score
do you think i could get at least $90 out of the $100 gift certificate on ebay?

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
Leon said:
do you think i could get at least $90 out of the $100 gift certificate on ebay?
I dunno... I was going to try $50... haha... but when you sell it, tell me what you got for it.

And... I'm selling my diecast too, and the guitar, and probably going to buy some other guitar stuff like a 7620, save for a UV7bk, or something else... anyway, we should coordinate so that ours aren't on at the same time or something.

Rev2010

Contributor
Reaction score
Aren't you required to use the gift certificate for purchases on their site as part of the deal with getting the guitar?

Rev.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')