the age old question: Hair Length?

• Thread starter David
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris D

Fiddich or Morangie???
Reaction score
My hair used to be about 0.44 fathoms back in the day, but now on account of the recedingness it's cut to 0.02 3/32ths of a furlong.

Incidentally my beard length is now a whopping 23 milli-light-yards.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
At it's longest, it was about six inches past my sholders. That was before it decided to stop growing up top. :(

Now I'm bald as a billard ball. To get my long hair growing fix, I started growing out my goatee instead. It's about four inches long right now.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I can't believe you girls are talking about the length of your hair.

Chris D

Fiddich or Morangie???
Reaction score
What's a good volumizing conditioner for beards?

I've tried Laboratoire Garnier's "goatesse" with nutrichinium but it just doesn't give me the body & shine I crave...

Because I'm worth it.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Beelzebloke said:

I've tried Laboratoire Garnier's "goatse.cx" with nutrichinium but it just doesn't give me the body & shine I crave...

Because I'm worth it.

You put WHAT on your beard? :rofl:

cadenhead

Get Some!
Reaction score
Beelzebloke said:

I've tried Laboratoire Garnier's "goatesse" with nutrichinium but it just doesn't give me the body & shine I crave...

Because I'm worth it.

You could use that shampoo for horse mains. I hear chicks use that If they have thin hair. Come to think of it, you could use udder balm if you got chapped lips too. :nuts:

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
You put WHAT on your beard? :rofl:

You may laugh, but growing a beard long and not caring for it is the same as not caring for your hair. It starts getting nasty. Soap dries it out, but without some kind of cleaner, it gets greasy and starts clumping, kust like dreds. If you wash it, it keeps it clean and soft, not to mention easier to style. I've had more random women come up to me and ask to touch my beard than when I had long hair. The most common response is, "Wow, it feels just like real hair, it's sooo soft."

Beelzebloke said:

I tend to use whatever the girlfriend has lying around, since I'm lazy. I'd hate to suggest something, because everyone has different hair, meaning everyone has different beards. For me personally, anything designed for Dry/Coarse hair works, since beards tend to be rougher and dehydrate easier than hair. Always buy shampoo and conditioner in matched sets (same brand and line), because they're designed to work together. Biggest tip: keep the shampoo and conditioner each in your beard for about three minutes, to let it really soak in. Towel dry and comb out.

This has replaced my long hair routine, and I've put about the same amount of time figuring out how to do it right.

When I was buying for myself, I had good reults with this set that smelled like tangerines (shampoo) and mellons (conditioner), and had some Gen-X looking name/packaging that was too cool for itself. T.G.I.F or something like that, it comes in clear bottles, and they make a bunch of "extreme styling products for spiking hair and what not.

Chris D

Fiddich or Morangie???
Reaction score
I was joking about the beard products... :lol:

But as I got a serious(ish) response, I tend to just wash my entire head with whatever 2in1 is within reach... after rinsing out the pizza toppings & dried beer.

Long beards need a little wax to keep in check.
( I cycle to work every day, & turn up with a cool chin-centre-parting! )

BTW, shouldn't this thread be in "Off-Topic"?

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Right, I just got out the tape measure. My hair is 28" (about 71cm) long. Fucking hell!! I figured it'd be around 2feet long, not almost 2.5!

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Beelzebloke said:
BTW, shouldn't this thread be in "Off-Topic"?
I think it should be filed under GAYEST THREAD EVAR!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
darren said:

Early male pattern baldness? :fawk:

I'm maybe 2-3" on top, at the longest... Not very metal at all.

Ancestor

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty long... maybe a couple of feet, give or take... my Dad used to wake me up at 7am on a Saturday, "Get up! We're going to get to a haircut!" He was a sergeant in the military. Once I hit 20, I started growing it out.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
darren said:
haha, if you haven't noticed, hair and music go right along with eachother.... theres even a crappy pop-metal called hair-metal... ;) I'm just pullin your dick, if you don't like hair, don't come into the hair thread.

Leon

{##[====:::.
Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
No shit! :lol:

Metal and long hair go together like peas n' carrots. Besides, I don't even remember seeing a gay dude with long hair.
well, you're half right :D

Rob_Halford.jpg

Vegetta

Pixel Farmer
Reaction score
My hair used to be pretty long - Think Troy Polamalu - but back then all I heard was
" hey! that dude looks like slash.....":scream: :mad: :wallbash:

I got tired of it and got it all cut off a couple of years ago- I have considered growing it back a couple of times but so far I have just been keeping it short...

')