the age old question: Hair Length?

• Thread starter David
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Beelzebloke said:
My hair used to be about 0.44 fathoms back in the day, but now on account of the recedingness it's cut to 0.02 3/32ths of a furlong.

Incidentally my beard length is now a whopping 23 milli-light-yards.

:lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

David

je t'aime
Contributor
Reaction score
The Dark Wolf said:
Metal and long hair go together like peas n' carrots. Besides, I don't even remember seeing a gay dude with long hair.
haha! theres always the people who tell you your long hair looks gay, and ugly... they of course are wearing purple pants, a tight t-shirt... sunglasses... and gelled 1" hair... and can tell if I'm guly or not. :lol: If I'm ugly, than that means that he thinks some guy is hot.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
one time a chinese dude standing behind me said 'look a girl!' i turned around to look and he said 'yikes! an ugly girl!!'

that was the only time i've been mistaken for a girl. people who are like me (ugly but with pretty hair) tend to grow as much hair as they can! :p

Oogadee Boogadee

ss.orggy biscuit
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Leon said:
well, you're half right :D

Rob_Halford.jpg

off topic, but...
i see scott travis tunes his resonant heads pretty low on those kicks. usually some say "a turn or 1/2 turn past wrinkle". his are just wrinkled!!

Digital Black

Reaction score
2 inches past shoulders give or take in spots.. I shave the sides and back. When its's down nobody can tell. When it gets hot I can put it into a tail and it still looks ok and keeps me from getting to hot..

Shawn

ESP • Ibanez
Forum MVP
Reaction score
jakeskylyr said:
Here's mine:

LotsaHair.jpg
:eek: That is long ass hair. That is almost how long my hair was before I cut it all back in 1999 (take away about a foot...lol.) :metal:

')