The Algorithm (Electronic, dirty riffage)

x360rampagex

Reaction score
French electronic/metal genius Rémi Gallego a.k.a. The Algorithm released his long-awaited debut album 'Polymorphic Code' on 19/11/12 and can be streamed here: THE ALGORITHM - Polymorphic Code by basickrecords on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

So, I had the pleasure of witnessing a live performance at "Basick vs SOAR feat.
CHIMP SPANNER" in London. I had heard of Rémi Gallego's project "The Algorithm" before, but this is where I really got a taste of what The Algorithm was.

310531_10152136847685483_388640829_n.jpg

The Algorithm is set to play @ the Black Heart in London on November 28 alongside Hacktivist. Which of course I'll be attending.

Check him out:

https://www.facebook.com/TheAlg0r1thm
The Algorithm's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
The Algorithm
Canal de thealg0r1thm - YouTube
The Algorithm
Twitter

I'm loving the album, and am so psyched to see him live, now knowing what to expect and also loving the Hacktivists EP, am psyched to see them live too. Anyone else coming?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
I've got some of his stuff on my iPod - came with free CDs in metal magazines.

I like this track:

The bit around 17 seconds in is particularly cool. If I wanted to be an asshole, I'd call it "electro-djent".

I like his logo as well.

The Beard

Suttbex
Reaction score
I tried to get into this, but it bugs me how unorganized the song structures seem to be. The songs to me sound like they tried to fit everything into one song no matter if the parts mesh together or not :shrug:

Onegunsolution

Brown man
Reaction score
I've been listening to his Critical Error jams so damn much, Something about technical chaos of certain types of electronic music I thoroughly enjoy. Kernel Pt. 2 & 3 have some deep power too em, sucks that Remis gotta get thrown under the dub-step bus and gets shoved off as just another trend followin sheep :lol:

')