The Axe Palace just posted some new fall Ibanez's

• Thread starter skisgaar
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Tyler

Reaction score
sorta sucks from most of the fall catalog theres not much 6 string variety anymore. That RGD does look mighty fine though. Though Im still perplexed its still coming with Ibanez pickups while IR have Dimarzios and EMGs :scratch:

Felvin

Friesian Hamburger
Reaction score
Looks like the Iron Lables got a bad case of Schecter-itis. :/

BlackStar7

Lord Autumnbottom
Reaction score
I'm not too into the Iron Label stuff but hey, at least Ibanez is doing something new - Ebony boards! BOUND EBONY BOARDS.

I'd love to see some experiments like that with the Prestige stuff (though it's hard not to love the mystic dream RGD). How about a new RGA?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Yeesh, if you guys wanted ebony board, you could have bought a Schecter, Carvin, or LTD. :lol:

Joking aside, the non-flashy Iron Label S8... Really sexy. :yum:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Did no one else notice the new 7 string acoustic? :scratch:

Page 22, y'all.

Andromalia

Pardon my french
Reaction score
***News***Lucasfilm switching to black for painting stardestroyers****worldwide paint shortage***News

MetalBuddah

0000 00 0 0 00 000
Reaction score
At first I thought they were alright.... but the more I look at them, the less I like them... Just too gaudy. And the tops look fake as hell.

These pictures are also fake as hell because they are the standard mockups that Ibanez makes of all their models :lol: Just wait until we get actual pics. They might look even better when the guitars we are looking at are actually real

nostealbucket

aint no gahdam woman
Reaction score
These pictures are also fake as hell because they are the standard mockups that Ibanez makes of all their models :lol: Just wait until we get actual pics. They might look even better when the guitars we are looking at are actually real

We'll see.

GiveUpGuitar

Give Up the Goods!
Reaction score
Reminds me of Schecters. Those mockups... :lol:

But they probably will look better in person. I don't dig the gold hardware though.

At first glance, I thought the gold was what was holding it all together for me, but I then realized I hate gold hardware, and these guitars look like vomit. However, it does breathe a huge amount of potential into the future of Ibanez.

Valserp

Only plays 1 string
Reaction score
Haha I guess I am the only one here who actually likes them :D (the Iron Labels)

Syriel

owns a .strandberg*
Reaction score
I like them all. :shrug:

To the point I feel like instead of the Messhugah sig premium, I might just grab the Red RG8 / Natural S8 for my 1st 8 string. :shrug:

Also, is it just me or does the 6/7 string Gibraltar bridges look like they're the low profile ones like the 8 string?

')