The Axe Palace

• Thread starter Two Panthers
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Two Panthers

B8 Bomber
Reaction score
I’ve seen a lot of guitar deals, from craigslist, to sweetwater and other retail online, to ebay/reverb, to of course, my local mom and pop shops and , Sam ash/guitar center being the main corporate ones were all familiar with.

The Axe Palace in Walpole, MA is one of the VERY FEW authorized online/offline ESP dealers, and that was a great thing to have a physical store and a great website. Nick, the owner , is really quick to get a deal done, and Victor, his tech is very quick to help and answer any questions

I bought the ESP B8 Custom Shop from the Axe Palace on a Friday night/Saturday morning and it was set up that day, boxed up, shipped out Monday, and it arrived Tuesday, the next day from shipping , and it arrived in the original box with a certificate of authenticity (although the old COA from ESP for guitars of this price level usually come in like a leather bound sleeve and laminate but who cares as long as I got it), and the guitar was in like mint condition!

I was so pleased and satisfied with Nick and Victor, that I think when I order my next custom shop ESP, ill just go straight to them. Nick gets very busy, and there are a lot of emails to get to, so dont take his lack of a reply or extremely long delays in answering you get you discouraged; if you really want a guitar from him, call him, and the deal will happen.

So I cant recommend anyone more highly if you want the best guitars that are out there, go to the Axe palace!

Thank goodness I found SSo_Org because @zimbloth first got my business from a post bout Lundren M7 pickups that I bought from him years and years ago!

WYLD STALLYNS

ESP Custom Shopper
Reaction score
It is seriously the best online authorized shop I’ve seen, and if there store has even more than the site, it’s a real jewel of a find as far as guitar shops go....all I know is, reliable and trustworthy online dealers and sellers are very few and far between now, and besides Rich Harris (http://www.ibanezrules.com) being the only man for Ibanez new and used, the only ESP man I will go to now is Nick Yoffe (@zimbloth). In fact, I was just talking to someone about the custom shop B8 that I purchased in the ERG section, and I asked Nick for a quote, basically identically to the B8 in the thread but with a Floyd instead of a hip shot and a different color, so well see....I am going to order through the AxePalace.com (as soon as my login works again! Can’t log in anymore!)....

Hope you are well Nick @zimbloth! And stay well and healthy during the virus nonsense!!! Take care

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.