The band is growing (video)

• Thread starter Vince
  • Start date
  • Tags
    the asylum
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
So we're beginning to play bigger venues and bring a crowd. We're actually beginning to see people at our shows we don't know & people contact us to buy tickets 5 or 6 at a time now.

We got a gig playing the big club in town, The Marquee Theater. They asked us to sell about 50 tickets. We sold 140, and wound up playing in front of about 200 people, which for a little band like us is huge.

Anyway, here's some video from the show, hopefully this is the beginning of something great for the band. Oh, and in these vids now you guys can see our second guitarist, Adam. For now he's playing just rhythm guitar, but he's too good of a lead guitarist to leave him on that forever. When we begin writing for the next album, he's going to get a bulk of the leads just to make up for it.

So here's the videos. The video quality is great, the audio could be a bit better. Our camera lady wasn't expecting the club to be so loud, as we're used to much smaller venues.

Betrayal:

Nothing More to Give:

This War Ends:

A first, Torn Apart, I was really proud of Jason our singer on this one:

Enjoy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Ken

Forum MVP
Reaction score
'grats on your success. Have you always had the 2nd guitar player? :scratch:

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
'grats on your success. Have you always had the 2nd guitar player? :scratch:

I dunno if I'd call it success yet, we're just finally having gigs we're making a profit at, so I guess I'd call it progress :D

We just added a 2nd guitarist, this was his 2nd gig with us. Hell, he's still playing one of my 7-strings. He's had a new Schecter Hellraiser on order for about a month and is just dying to get it in.

-K4G-

Go Auckland Blues!
Reaction score
Congrats man. Its must have felt really awesome.

')