The bands/artists that friends mock you for liking?

• Thread starter SenorDingDong
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AcousticMinja

String Theorist
Contributor
Reaction score
Coldplay, Armor For Sleep, Dead Poetic, Mae, Hopesfall, and Hawthorne Heights. and on sad days, Silverstein.
I like my alternative.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
I get the "Indier than thou" thing from a few people, but not for any specific bands, I just usually get really excited about ones that they haven't heard of.

epsylon

Reaction score
I actually like some songs from Evanescence, Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park, but I'm never gonna say it to anyo... oh shit :D
My friends mock me for listening to metal, I tried explaining to them but they can't even hear the difference between hard rock and metal...

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score

I actually bothered to listened to that:lol:
Nothing I'd listen to regularly, but quite honestly it's a lot more tasteful than that excessively autotuned R'n'B, dance whatever the hell it is Ke$ha and similar artists type stuff

Scookers

Reaction score
Def Leppard-High 'n' Dry album
People would know how drunk I was when I came home blasting this and jumping off the table playing air guitar.
Some peope give me shit for liking Mercyful Fate, too. They just pretend to like metal.
Huey Lewis and the News. Come on man, the Heart of Rock and Roll IS still beatin'.
Fleetwood Mac. Rumours was just messed up with the drama around the band.
There are more, but I can't remember.

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
I actually bothered to listened to that:lol:
Nothing I'd listen to regularly, but quite honestly it's a lot more tasteful than that excessively autotuned R'n'B, dance whatever the hell it is Ke$ha and similar artists type stuff

+1

')