The bassist who filled in for VOM

• Thread starter heavy7-665
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Opion

Sir Mattafer
Reaction score
Much agreed! His 7 string bass was epic looking in person. Didn't know that he was filling in for them though till now. Pretty sick player.

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
arg, I thought I was finally getting back to guitar this week.. but this video makes me want to get back into 100% bass mode. =[

Reaction score
Watchin some of his youtube vids now, and he's certainly a very talented player. His AAL cover is nuts.

Encephalon5

Six String Bass Fish
Reaction score
I met the guy in Raleigh during the Summer Slaughter tour. Guys only been playing for about five years. Fucking fantastic.

Reaction score
I saw VoM on a Summer Slaughter offdate without knowing they had replaced their old bassist, and was blown away that they had a seven-string player. I can't wait to hear what they will do with him in the studio, they have nowhere to go but up. Also, the bass has more strings than the guitar in that band now. That's a first.

Varcolac

Frets? What frets?
Reaction score
Manowar. But 8 strings in 4 courses is cheating, and the monstrosity that Joey DeMaio plays can't really be called a bass any more.

eventhetrees

What's a Panini?
Reaction score
Marc is switching to 7 string for the next album, so it'll be a tie on the amount of strings :p

iron blast

Northern Winds
Reaction score
Such win! I love seeing more guys put extended range bass to good use, it will be awesome hearing vom with sevens too.

Latest posts

')