The best song evar

• Thread starter Rambo247
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Oh god, this reaction will be very interesting. :getspopcornandfrontrowseat:

I_infect

Reaction score
The vocals came in, and I thought 'oh hell no.'

EDIT: I fell out of my chair when the dance sequence came in.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I saw the title, didn't even press play, and said, "Oh, hell no." :lol:

I_infect

Reaction score
If I close my eyes, I like the heavy parts. Everything else just ruins it for me, too many different styles. And I dug the chorus. but damn.. that dancing man.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Gee, what do you know, another thread about this shitty band. :rolleyes:

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Actually this isnt as bad as what someone on rivers of gore found...check this shit

Holy fucking shit, and I though CINE was bad this is 1,000,000x worse :holy:

Was it just one dude singing over a backing track? :scratch: Also, what the fuck where those kids doing? Was one really swinging the other by his legs as a new way of hardcore dancing? :wallbash: :ugh:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
You're not right in the head are you?

defchime

Reaction score
Holy fucking shit, and I though CINE was bad this is 1,000,000x worse :holy:

Was it just one dude singing over a backing track? :scratch: Also, what the fuck where those kids doing? Was one really swinging the other by his legs as a new way of hardcore dancing? :wallbash: :ugh:

What i think he does is he records himself trying to play guitar, and makes computerized drums over top of it and then sings over it all live...he uses and auto-tuner, screams like a bitch, likes high 5s and men.

my question is...why the fuck would anyone want to go see this guy? and if you were dragged there by your scalp would you be 2-steppin and making an ass of yourself?

Reaction score
Ok, so the High School Musical vid was pretty horrendous (save for the fact that i get special tingles from Ashley Tisdale)...

But then i watch the 2nd vid and was like WTF! :lol:
Is that even for real??
One guy with no band, who is singing (and i use that term loosely) something with an autotuner that sounds like T-Pain having intercourse with a screamo band over a backing track while random "metal" kids show up and flail around like 'tards cuz they obviously think its badass :nuts:...
and then the 2 kids doing the weird thing with the holding of the legs (the "wheelbarrow maneuver")
I almost lost it and spit my lunch onto the fucking computer monitor :lol:

')