The best song evar

• Thread starter Rambo247
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

defchime

Reaction score
Ok, so the High School Musical vid was pretty horrendous (save for the fact that i get special tingles from Ashley Tisdale)...

But then i watch the 2nd vid and was like WTF! :lol:
Is that even for real??
One guy with no band, who is singing (and i use that term loosely) something with an autotuner that sounds like T-Pain having intercourse with a screamo band over a backing track while random "metal" kids show up and flail around like 'tards cuz they obviously think its badass :nuts:...
and then the 2 kids doing the weird thing with the holding of the legs (the "wheelbarrow maneuver")
I almost lost it and spit my lunch onto the fucking computer monitor :lol:

as soon as i saw the wheelbarrow move i was like "wow?" then when he starts pushing off the ground flapping his arms i was like "haaaaaaa wtf":lol::nuts:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck no, don't be posting Snow vids here.

willybman

Willard
Reaction score
Actually this isnt as bad as what someone on rivers of gore found...check this shit

there is clearly a misunderstanding here, there i a group of metalhead pesserbyers who here the shit and decide to attempt and nock the shit out of the HCX kids :hbang:

defchime

Reaction score
there is clearly a misunderstanding here, there i a group of metalhead pesserbyers who here the shit and decide to attempt and nock the shit out of the HCX kids :hbang:

but why are they there in the first place? its like a shit-paradox within a shit-paradox

Xarn

Reaction score
Oh god, someone switched the video out for that high-school musical one and the first thing I read was this comment,

"If I close my eyes, I like the heavy parts. Everything else just ruins it for me, too many different styles. And I dug the chorus. but damn.. that dancing man."

I nearly pissed myself laughing, obviously refering to the old video but this was just a hilarious combination!

Looneygah1

Reaction score
All Disney kids go BAD lol.

The blond singing is about to become a pin up girl for playboy lol no joke
Was on some talk show.. Wish i could find more info on it

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I showed the first few videos in this thread to my other guitarist and he was fucking disgusted :rofl:

-mouse-

Such a strange numb
Reaction score
i'm starting to wonder... do bands like attack attack! and brokencyde realize what fucking fools they're making of themselves?

Arteriorrhexis

Reaction score
Alright so I actually just watched the first video.
I wanna kill myself.

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
One day we all realise how foolish we were, some of us (not me) are swimming in money when that happens.

Latest posts

')