The Best V Guitar Of All Time.

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korneo

Reaction score
Going back to the first post =
while being a great guitar, the ESP V was never a widely spread model. Hell the only person i know who played this model for a long time is Lee Altus from Heathen / Exodus.

Regarding Dave Mustaine - his Jackson's and Dean's are way more iconic.

Mike Spreitzer from Devildriver too before he got his signature.
He have a custom dark Blue V too :
maxresdefault.jpg

You can see it here a 12:30 :

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Korneo

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Jackson and Phil Demmel, this is a custom one he have as a mirror finish and it's a really cool one :
d97f2e66a2b8d21022bee253b87a6074.jpg

I remember when I see his first custom one, the red one, I was blown away by the shape of it and when the clip of Halo came out with the black and silver one, I was instantly in love with it :
Phildemmel.jpg

phil-demmel-2c79ce93-491c-4f51-bcd4-5bfc88cd80f-resize-750.jpeg

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of Jackson and Phil Demmel, this is a custom one he have as a mirror finish and it's a really cool one :
d97f2e66a2b8d21022bee253b87a6074.jpg

I remember when I see his first custom one, the red one, I was blown away by the shape of it and when the clip of Halo came out with the black and silver one, I was instantly in love with it :
Phildemmel.jpg

phil-demmel-2c79ce93-491c-4f51-bcd4-5bfc88cd80f-resize-750.jpeg

Whenever Phil Demmel comes to mind, I INSTANTLY think of Machine Head's album The Blackening - such a fucking masterpiece of an album. Halo is actually my favorite track from that album.

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
It's a frankenstein of a HEX with a tailpiece and a black metal headstock. Supposed to be inspiration for ESP to make a Black Metal V.

Masoo2

Reaction score
Going back to the first post =
while being a great guitar, the ESP V was never a widely spread model. Hell the only person i know who played this model for a long time is Lee Altus from Heathen / Exodus.

Regarding Dave Mustaine - his Jackson's and Dean's are way more iconic.
IMMORTAL_by_Caroline_Lauder_of_LOUDER_IMAGES_IMG_8034-1.jpg

Abbath played both the Dave Mustaine LTD and regular LTD Vs for the longest time until his Schecter signature

Korneo

Reaction score
IMMORTAL_by_Caroline_Lauder_of_LOUDER_IMAGES_IMG_8034-1.jpg

Abbath played both the Dave Mustaine LTD and regular LTD Vs for the longest time until his Schecter signature
I've forget how bad the access to the last frets is on this guitar

')