The Best V Guitar Of All Time.

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Masoo2

Reaction score
How do you even select the pickups on that BC Rich?
Had to google it myself as I was a bit curious as well, push-pull pot

I've seen a few other guitars with the same configuration but it always seemed like a sort of after-market thought approach and forces you into simply not having access to the middle pickup position

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Reaction score
You're on:

345e0001a3669dfcfd4a4c19a3fb4353.jpg

yFNCPKLcpHBTJxoeUagQgsbXDyDUhx4r7aPdWJrLFMRylCx_cBs9jACjYjSmDv_ariM8eszmVrdRMzMWc0qld3-YX-AZhl9Hp29YVNTRa3tShP5az3bZrgAdOJG4Y_xVug

BZzaxHZQVcGVwVAeY1nCaeEajLa5wcJLaIYabdbZXIqZaPy7B8zWBnI57nIuav_sSxmhopcN5YpsQ_i9JyjTG1kvr8gLcWi2lks

I can keep going :) but first, give me a moment to puke....
Almost with the control plate.

soliloquy

Reaction score

I've seen a few other guitars with the same configuration but it always seemed like a sort of after-market thought approach and forces you into simply not having access to the middle pickup position

The charvel HENRIK DANHAGE signature also has the same tap pot option to change pickups.

Though theirs is just a push to change pots. Think the BC Rich is strictly push pull

XC18

Jackson Warrior Sloot
Reaction score

Yeah but lets be real who ACTUALLY uses the middle position?

Bloody_Inferno

Silence is Violence
Reaction score

George Lynch immediately comes to mind when it comes to this pickup switch style. He's had it on most of his super strats right from the get go.

Reaction score

Don't nobody use no damn middle position. Bridge all the time.

And the Draco is the best BC Rich ever. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Well....besides the Kerry King V with the WidowBeast headstock. The Draco is second only to that

Nightside

I AM THE EMPEROR
Reaction score
I didnt like it at first, but its a shape that really grows on you. Looks a lot better on a musician than it does by itself too.
It doesn't. I remember when it was being hyped as some badass new DM sig. I was really disappointed when it was revealed. It looked goofy af then and looks goofy af now.

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score

I wonder how does it sound? I remember reading a Dimebag tribute issue that Guitar World did ten years after he died and one article had a whole bunch of his iconic guitars. There was the Washburn Diamondplate Reinventing the Steel guitar, but guitar tech Grady Champion said Dime hated it because it sounded thin because of the metal top.

maxresdefault (13).jpg

soliloquy

Reaction score
I wonder how does it sound? I remember reading a Dimebag tribute issue that Guitar World did ten years after he died and one article had a whole bunch of his iconic guitars. There was the Washburn Diamondplate Reinventing the Steel guitar, but guitar tech Grady Champion said Dime hated it because it sounded thin because of the metal top.

View attachment 89508

It may sound thin because of the metal top, however, Zemitis guitars have made a LONG history on doing just that. There is also Teye guitars who have been inspired by zemitis and are doing the same thing to a different degree.

')