The Best V Guitar Of All Time.

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lewis

Reaction score
nearest to those is Hipshot right? -

EJZc3hLh-_.jpg

lewis

Reaction score
The LSRs function different—those are just replacement keys basically. They do give a similar look though. So "nearest" in look? Probably. Much different though otherwise.

absolutely

Manurack

Nunavut Inuk
Reaction score
This headstock gives me headache.
So weird like something’s wrong !!

Wes Borland bought a Custom Shop left handed V by accident. The buyer fell through and he got it stupidly cheap. The Jackson logo was upside down and the electronics cavity was already done FFS lol

13-06-07_RaR_LB_Wes_Borland_10.jpg

Masoo2

Reaction score
ESP USA has entered the chat...

evbb7asz6wyd80mhyw0e.jpg

smqgocjgly08jkwr3cy2.jpg

ean32hgurhpvw1xwytir.jpg
Am I wrong in thinking this is closer to the SV/RR/lawsuit shape than previously offered in the US?

If so, does this mean we'll actually be able to get proper SVs in the E-II/LTD range now? I've always hated the extended horn they would use on the Alexi models here.

soliloquy

Reaction score
...why the hell would anyone want a small V? Hell no..HUGE Vs FOR THE WIN!!!

I think the Jackson RR is the perfect shape of a V, or even the dean V, minus the headstock.

The king Vs, and other random variations, to me, seem goofy. Or maybe they look goofy on me and my frame at 5'11 and 170lbs.

Like the video above is of a bigger guy, which would suit a bigger v. He went with a micro RR type thing and it looks really out of place

Reaction score
I think the Jackson RR is the perfect shape of a V, or even the dean V, minus the headstock.

The king Vs, and other random variations, to me, seem goofy. Or maybe they look goofy on me and my frame at 5'11 and 170lbs.

Like the video above is of a bigger guy, which would suit a bigger v. He went with a micro RR type thing and it looks really out of place
The bigger the better, which is why I like MLs. When my guitarist tries to play mine it looks fucking hilarious because it's the same size he is.

slapnutz

Reaction score
I shall insist. The best V of all time is the Double Rhoads:

36047__10_4000x@2x.progressive.jpg

36047__1_4000x@2x.progressive.jpg
Dude! I didn't even know that existed! Its like my dream V shape configuration without having to go JCS. (apart from the red)
  • King V type shape - ✓
  • Reversed Jackson headstock - ✓
  • NO pickup rings - ✓
  • FR - ✓

Thanks for sharing that. :)

')