The Best V Guitar Of All Time.

• Thread starter Manurack
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Asymmetrical Vs don't do it for me. I think that's one of the reasons I could never get with the Dean/Washburn Stealth even though I like MLs and pointy guitars. It should be a home run but nah....nah..one leg is shorter than the other and it irks the fuck out of me

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mmr007

(anti)Social Influencer
Reaction score
Asymmetrical Vs don't do it for me. I think that's one of the reasons I could never get with the Dean/Washburn Stealth even though I like MLs and pointy guitars. It should be a home run but nah....nah..one leg is shorter than the other and it irks the fuck out of me
So no RRs/Concords?

Reaction score
7e432a7c4220077b2475786a4a64b818.jpg

Special shout out to my first ever guitar love..the reason I'm addicted to satin black and the reason V guitars are my favorite.

Even though I wouldn't play it I still kinda want one of these. Or better yet I want a Dean Modifier in satin black with the moon and star inlay at the 12th.

Morgan Lander of Kittie introduced me to this guitar and it was my very first case of GAS

Crumbling

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the regular RR1 look and especially not the pickguard, but the white with gold pinstripe and hardware like the RR3T looks great and separate from a King V, and so does the black with colored bevels, that combination doesn't look quite right on a regular V for me.

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
Nope. Never even been near an Agile V. Now I kinda want to check one out.

My experience with Vs is an Epi V and an RR3, I don't know about anything like a King V, but I'm 5'9", and I keep my guitars kinda low (strings are around crotch level) and the bottom of the lower horn was under my knee. That being said, it wasn't the best guitar of all time. It had a Floyd that you strung the strings through the back of of the fine tuners, but if it's your thing, you could probably do some upgrades.

This monster just popped up in my feed this morning

Agile Reaper 2000's Black W/Silver Bevels https://reverb.com/item/38023403-ag...are&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=38023403
It wasn't like that, it was more King Vish.

Omzig

Reaction score
I always kinda dug some of Carvins V's (never own'ed a V shapped guitar myself..humm will have to address that in 2021)

vinnie vincent custom double V

48721698927_7368b34b67.jpg

(not many pics of this around so here one for a 1/4 scale rep)

Ultra V is pretty sweet aswell

89_ultrav-large.jpg
full

jco5055

Reaction score
My caparison CZQ is up there.

Orbit7-CZQ-White-Front.jpg
Damn how is it? I first thought it was badass even before I played a Capa (and now that I have I think the TAT I did play is my favorite guitar I ever have played!), but I was like “the default tuning is drop A so it’s not for my B standard self, I’d stick to a TAT since no modding needed” haha

soul_lip_mike

Contributor
Reaction score
Damn how is it? I first thought it was badass even before I played a Capa (and now that I have I think the TAT I did play is my favorite guitar I ever have played!), but I was like “the default tuning is drop A so it’s not for my B standard self, I’d stick to a TAT since no modding needed” haha

I love it. The fishman pickups sound great and I always wanted a white and gold RR. The only thing I would change on it would be the neck as I don’t like painted glossy necks, and the pickup switch placement is sometimes interferes with by the trem bar. Overall amazing guitar though. It is HUGE though which is kind of funny considering it’s a sig for a small Asian guy who (I think) performs in drag sometimes?

Phone rings: "ESP here, hey WTF Kirk?"

Icons_KirkHammett_Homepage.jpg

I loved this video but was also wondering the same thing, what’s ESP thinking? I’m guessing their endorsement with ESP is super flexible considering they’re the biggest metal band to ever exist. Still weird seeing Metallica not playing their iconic guitars we grew up watching them play. For me it’ll always be James with his MX wolf to man inlay and Kirk with his KH 2.

Latest posts

')