The Big Ol' SS.org 2011 NAMM Rumour mill!!

• Thread starter Loomer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Isan

Contributor
Reaction score
StreamImage.aspx

That body shape is very pretty ...

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
StreamImage.aspx

What the fuck happened to Papa Roach? They were one of the best nu metal bands around, now they're a poor Avenged Sevenfold clone. This guitar looks ugly too.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
They do look good. Hey Schecter how about giving your 7 ATX range some Orig. Floyd Roses like their 6 stringed bro's? :wavey:

Invader

97.5 The Brodeo
Reaction score
StreamImage.aspx

Since when has Gary Holt used EMG's? I've only seen him with Duncans. That, and the Schecter V shape really doesn't look that good imo...at least compared to this:

holt2.jpg

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as
Unlike last year I'm quite impressed with Schecter so far as the Hellraiser 8 looks cool and the Damien Riot reminds me of one ESP's Japan only models which to me is a good thing plus they've already set the bar for an entry level 8 with the Omen-8 which is going for a good price (check it out! Schecter Omen C-8 Black (GUITARGUITAR))
The thing that's really surprised me though is the Dan Donegan model as it's very conservative for Schecter and isn't hammered in blinged out abalone, gloss paint, gothic inlays and EMG's which is quite a shock really.

StreamImage.aspx

What the fuck happened to Papa Roach? They were one of the best nu metal bands around, now they're a poor Avenged Sevenfold clone. This guitar looks ugly too.

What happened was Papa Roach decided to play it safe and become a "hard rock" band to pay off their mortgages as for the sig I don't think it's that bad the webbing is ok and it reminds me of a ESP-JH3/Gretsch Brian Setzer but that skull is horrendous as it looks like something you'd see on one of those £5 t-shirts with cheesy phrases like "Kill em all....let god sort em out!" printed on them.

Quantumface

Reaction score

:lol::lol:

Kinda reminds me of the Flaxwood guitars with that shape.

oh my gosh. this guy is dreadful! i cannot believe how aweful this guy's "playing" is. Why have i not heard of him before? surely the internet mob of true guitarists has sot to bring him down.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Meh, the Schecter line is just.. Well; Meh...

And that David Shankle guy really needs to be hurled head first into the sun, to keep him from hurting a guitar ever again.

AChRush1349

Causal Anomalie
Reaction score
I'm hoping for some cool stuff from Ibanez, and it would be KILLER if jackson released a USA series 7 string...but that won't happen. lol.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
StreamImage.aspx

That body shape is very pretty ...

Everyone does know that it's just a guitar version of the Riot bass, right?

81390-1de8813ce51e70b4f146e328bc062f87.jpg

That doesn't change, though, how awesome this is. If its the exact same body as the bass, that would be so awesome, the shape is very comfortable as well as awesome looking.

Triple-J

the Experimetalist
Reaction score
the rain soaked post industrial wasteland known as

Latest posts

')