The Big Ol' SS.org 2011 NAMM Rumour mill!!

• Thread starter Loomer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KoenDercksen

Quantum Realm
Reaction score
Seeing as it's gone quiet here's some better pics of the special Hellraiser 7 and 8 models in both colours (red & see-thru black) with prices too.

Buy Schecter Hellraiser Special C-8 Electric Guitar | Solid Body Electric Guitars | Musician's Friend

Buy Schecter Hellraiser Special C-7 Electric Guitar | Solid Body Electric Guitars | Musician's Friend

That is... That is cheap! I want that C-8 :squint:

I'm going to sell my Hellraiser C-1 FR and order that C-8 :rofl:

OHWAIT they don't ship to europe, and if they do it's gonna cost me a metric shitton of money! too bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JeffFromMtl

Уродливый, но честны
Reaction score
Big kudos to Schecter for doing away with the excessive abalone binding and huge, terrible inlays :yesway:

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
hahahhaahahah XD

1284697261146.gif

CrushingAnvil

Ironically enough, now in Jesus Land
Reaction score
I like how people (not necessarily in this thread) come in asking for their dream djent guitars:

"Uhhh fanned fret 9 string Ibanez RG named after me signed by Misha Merrow (product of Misha and Keith doing the fusion dance)"

I personally would like to see Jackson step up to the plate, they half did that last year and this year but B.C. Rich are ahead of them imo...

ROAR

oaf tobar
Reaction score
I'd like to see some Schecter Avengers.
Not just the DrumCityGuitarLand prototype's.
Or maybe a guitar similar to Synster's, because I don't like
the carved tops and I wouldn't enjoy playing something with
SYN straight across the neck.

Whatever,
I'll stick to saving for a Rico.
Nothing at NAMM will most likely change my mind.

Reaction score
David Shankle should serve as a reminder that no matter who you are, as long as you can fling your hands up and down the fretboard at tremendously fast speeds, regardless of accuracy, you too can be in a band as big as Manowar.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
David Shankle should serve as a reminder that no matter who you are, as long as you can fling your hands up and down the fretboard at tremendously fast speeds, regardless of accuracy, you too can be in a band as big as Manowar.

After seeing Manowar's videos, I'm hardly jealous. :lol:

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score

Same here. A lot of my friends like them, mainly because they're so ridiculous so it's mainly an "ironic" appreciation. I for one can't really get behind that. I generally tend to dislike power metal strongly, no matter how cheesy-fun it is (actually, this is my main gripe with most of those bands), and Manowar is no exception.

What a shite band indeed.

Dan

Reaction score
Just heard down the line Peter Witchers is going to be getting a Caparison sig. Probably an angelus again :)

Reaction score

Same here. A lot of my friends like them, mainly because they're so ridiculous so it's mainly an "ironic" appreciation. I for one can't really get behind that. I generally tend to dislike power metal strongly, no matter how cheesy-fun it is (actually, this is my main gripe with most of those bands), and Manowar is no exception.

What a shite band indeed.

Don't misunderstand me. I fucking hate Manowar, and I hate him too. It was just a tongue in cheek comment about a talentless fuck who makes his living in music, gains notoriety, and gets his own sig model. Anybody can be a rock star apparently hahaha

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I don't think he isn't talented, he has a lot of skill and is technically proficient. But its just not something thats that interesting. Its based more on OMG SO FAST and less on tasteful impressive solos. Thats something I like about Travis from Threat SIgnal, who does some really nice, epic solos that are fast as fuck.

Elijah

Reaction score
Just heard down the line Peter Witchers is going to be getting a Caparison sig. Probably an angelus again :)

That'd be pretty awesome, but last I heard, he was with ESP.
Did he go back to Caparison?

Latest posts

')