The Big Ol' SS.org 2011 NAMM Rumour mill!!

• Thread starter Loomer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

apiss

Reaction score
New Munky "Burst" signature guitar would mean a new Fieldy K5 bass, and perhaps some changes to the Apex 2 line.

If Ibanez is releasing a new Korn sig that's exactly like his sunburst Prestige 7 that he's been using, I want one. Please do release it, Ibanez, while I have money an d before I spend it on some other guitars..

Or, if they're releasing the sunburst RG7 with HSH or HSS configuration, I'd still want one!

Necky379

Reaction score
Could be this bad boy finally coming to western markets. Why it's available as a production model in Russia and not here is beyond me, but if a T-7 does land on this side of the world, I'd sell my face for one.

ESP Guitars & Basses - Russian Website

esp_stef-t7.jpg

wtf? russia has the sc tele :realmad: it'd be nice to see these show up in the states, it'd be nicer for me if they offered an ltd version because im broke and i would have to own this guitar in white.

xmetalhead69

Unexpected Ally
Reaction score
you know, the cynical part of me hopes that no one releases anything awesome, because I can't afford any new gear :erk: :lol:

FLGearnut

Reaction score
Who cares what anybody else is coming out with this year? Gibson release a Jonas Bros. Les Paul! Our prayers have been answered!!:scream:

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
Over the weekend I exchanged a few emails with Jim at Strictly 7, and he mentioned he's got 7 guitars at the paint shop which he will be showing at NAMM. I don't know if they will be new body shapes or not, but I will be very interested nonetheless.

I don't think Jim has been too quiet about his Single Cut 7 string :metal:
He has probably shown you at least one of his new V's :cool:

Paint? That would be somewhat different. Jim seems to like the natural finishes [me too] but if he is going to do some paint I bet they will look great.

I am hoping he will reshape/contour the bolt-on neck heel a bit and do an Explorer ish style 7 string too. I have decided I am going to void my S7G warranty and contour the neck heel a bit myself. Will post when I get done doing that, the dye on the body and the French Polish on the top...

Can't wait to see some of the new Neck-Thru models from Strictly 7's crew and some more NGD's from other SS.org people :shred:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Would be cool if they released that, though you can see on the headstock it is a custom. :scratch:

The Custom series is a series of "production" ESP guitars which are made in the Custom Shop. They're labeled as "Custom" but are made in runs similar to production guitars.

CloudAC

Chaz
Reaction score
A fixed bridge RGD7 is also a cool idea, plus cheaper! (hopefully)
I hope they give it new colours too, one or the other cause im getting serious GAS for one. :scream:

abstract

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm the rumor that Gibson is releasing an upside-down telecaster with 15 frets, a floating OFR, a locking nut that only locks while you're playing and built in MIDI loops?

Demiurge

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm the rumor that Gibson is releasing an upside-down telecaster with 15 frets, a floating OFR, a locking nut that only locks while you're playing and built in MIDI loops?

Nope. Fixed bridge, floating nut.

garza

Reaction score
If Ibanez is releasing a new Korn sig that's exactly like his sunburst Prestige 7 that he's been using, I want one. Please do release it, Ibanez, while I have money an d before I spend it on some other guitars..

Or, if they're releasing the sunburst RG7 with HSH or HSS configuration, I'd still want one!

Munky's sunburst Prestige is so cleannnnn. If that comes out in time for NAMM 2011, I would want one too for sure!

garza

Reaction score
That should actually be ready by NAMM this year. He told me himself over Twitter.

You are right my friend! There's a lot of complications coming up with me traveling everywhere not getting to jam it in time but should all work out. Schecter Tele 7 for NAMM this year!

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
i wonder if they will unveil the ibanez JYM signature 7 string this year?

')