The Black Dahlia Murder Appreciation Thread (All things TBDM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Axel

Reaction score
Pretty cool. I honestly didn't really dig Miasma. This is more up my alley. I was asked to jam with them once (bass and vocals). Imagine that. :hbang:

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, saw this the other day. Sounds great. Its kinda cool that it is named after their old album - I wonder if its supposed to be a condensed version of it? :scratch:

ScareRaven

The Golden Raven
Reaction score
Ahh this is fucking exciting! I get to see these guys with Aeon, Goatwhore, Cannibal Corpse, and The Red Chord in September.

Miasma was a really short album... Intense, but I'm sure Nocturnal will be a lot better.

Bcoble0927

Reaction score
I like the music, the vocals are just annoying as crap to me (in this song not in general). Don't get me wrong, I love black dahlia muder, I'm sure there's going to be more songs on the cd that I'm going to like

Stitch

Banned
Reaction score
:shrug: Personal opinion I guess.

I love them, but I try as much as possible to sound like Trevor so obviously I hold them in higher esteem. Still, if the music inspires you to do anything, surely its worth something?

Bcoble0927

Reaction score
I love Trevors vocals, he's one of my favorite vocalist in death metal, but I just think his vocals sound annoying in this particular song for some reason. Over all they're a awesome band.

Imperium

Reaction score
Sounds Sick:hbang:

I saw them live a couple of months ago, they kicked ass awsome show.

And the guitars :yum:
M2_Black_Dahlia.jpg

V_Black_Dahlia.jpg

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
It's too bad though, the John guy bought an ENGL from a dealer on HC and still owes him money :/

_detox

lurkin'.
Reaction score
Didn't like this one as much as the other stuff. :shrug:

The vocals sounded almost black metal at the beginning, and I liked the fact that the vocals stayed varied in the other songs..

oh well, new album is gonna be sweet.

Reaction score
these guys used to be my favorite band. until miasma came out. just to let you all know, BDM's shit is all the same!! from unhallowed to miasma to the new one. i dont know about you but after hearing 3 albums of the same material it gets a little bit old. the only new thing about them is the vocals, and i personally like the lows better than his highs. i think its funny the guitarist cant do a solo thats even remotely different from every solo hes ever done

Kakaka

I am with Jesus!
Reaction score
I dig'em lots. Everything. I think they bring something new and different for the big scene. They're death metal's Trivium for me.

Battousai

Proud SSorg member
Reaction score
theyre not a breakthrough act or anything but theyre pretty good at what they do.. i like them

Latest posts

')