The BlacKat Guitars thread

Gitte

Reaction score
It's like you coul read my mind :yesway: This is exactly what I am aiming for :bowdown:

Ninja.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gitte

Reaction score
wow :) that makes me feel special :) Unfortunately I didnt receive it... But I checked your facebook page yesterday and found it there :)

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
From Blackat FB said:
I'm just trying 4 new guitars that have been finished this week. I love my work!
Tom
I hope mine is one of those 4 !

January was a nightmare for me, i need a excellent guitar to forget it (some do that with alcohol, not me)

BlacKat Guitars

Reaction score
Yes it's here and it is awesome :). By the way - your guitar is actually a Leon now according to new specs ;). Still waiting for 3rd guitar to complete French order next week and then they're ready to go. I'll take some pics tomorrow or today in the evening.

I'm with you about nightmareish January (and November/December in my case too). My wife is in hospital and we're waiting for new baby to show up any moment and I'm taking care of our 1,5y old daughter at home. There were some complications so whole thing was quite difficult to handle, but it seems that everything is on very good path now. Next 2 weeks will be a bit crazy for me but it doesn't affect manufacturing, only office work. Please have some patience if I don't reply immediately, work is still getting done, only communication suffers a bit.

I don't like mixing private life stuff with professional work (like I just do here), but I assume that guys waiting for guitars or trying to get in touch with me would like to know what's going on.

Things will be back to normal soon and we are preparing for setting up a booth at Musikmesse this year, decided in 95% to do it and bring some Ferals and higher end models. :)

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
So i got a ninja zebra 2012 leon 2013, 2 guitars in one ! :cool:

Does the third guitar is ready to be assembled ?

Congratulations for your new baby, i hope he/she will love guitar as your daughter do (and as you do) :yesway:

Your communication is really clear, i saw it through my conversations with you, i'm not worry about the delay (things have to be done the right way).
I'm just like a kid waiting for christmas :lol:

BlacKat Guitars

Reaction score
Third guitar is in final clearcoating stage. I know how bad it sounds here on this forum ;), but to our standards it means that it will be ready this week (not in a year).

And it is second daughter, I guess I'll have to try again :/ ;)

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
Ok, i don't know if it sounds good for people here but it sounds good to me :D

Don't forget : If you try again, it may be another girl :nuts: :D

BlacKat Guitars

Reaction score
Girl or boy, whatever. I need drummer, bass player and second guitar player, so I need 3 kids in total (so they'll tell kick me out from the band one day).

Rommel

Reaction score
Although I'm not a customer, just wanted to say your guitars look great. Wish you and your family all the best with the arrival of your new baby.

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
BassKat !

I can't wait to see how it looks. Do you plan to do ERBass ? (6 & 7 strings)

BlacKat Guitars

Reaction score
I think that we'll start with feral bass and add higher end models later. I like basses with MM style pickups and coil splitting options so that's what goes to prototype 5 string I'm designing - 2 MM pickups, 3-way preamp and coil split/series/parallel switches for variety of tones. It's for my personal recording needs (like if I ever had time to record or even play guitar recently...)... If I dig it, it might go to production.

Latest posts

')