The BlacKat Guitars thread

Dayviewer

Mr. Djelecaster
Reaction score
I've really been thinking of getting one, having some hard Tele and 7 String GAS, so these seem great!
Though my knowledge on customs (and on guitars too, I play them, that's pretty much it :lol:) is still pretty limited, so I have a question, would a 7 string Ninja be possible with this finnish? (and how is it called?)
734490_508176299240271_1672488215_n.jpg

In Black and Blue, with a maple neck, and a set of white pick ups and kobs?
Because then... well you know.... :yum:
Then I might stop by Guitar Candy in a few months to order said dream :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

stratjacket

Lost in a loop
Reaction score
Also, if anyone is going to be at Musikmesse, BlacKat will have a booth in Frankfurt at hall 4.0 K70. This was posted on their FB page as well.

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
someone have to order one first :D

there's still no evertuned blackat too

new customers, get ready to order !

mickeyr

Reaction score
hi mr tomek
first i would like to congrgulate you for creating blackat guitars it seems like a great guitar company that actually listens to her customers and treats them decantly.:metal:
i am currently planning nb buying my first seven string and i would really like it to ba a blackat because i really like your work!
my only problem is im not exactly sure about the modle which i can order. i would realy like to have a sevenstring with an origional floyd rose and passive pickups, a mahogany body and maple neck, prefferably with a maple fretboard. by looking at your website's ordering pricelist i have found that all my needs are within the feral model. my only problem is that only the ninja model offers a floyd upgrade.
as i have said before i really want to work with blackat because you seem like a great company that crafts quality instuments. i sure do have enough money in my budget for this guitar too but it just guets too mutch with the ninja model including a floyd, shipping and taxes(which are crazy high in my country - about 17%) i do not seek for charity on your behalf but only for coaporation. the ninja model frankly dosent seem to add a lot to the instrument i seek by my needs- i do not want stainless steel frets, a hardcase, BKP or luminlays. i simply ask weather i could order a "feral" model with a floyd or weather i can order a "discounted" "ninja" model without the BKP, hardcase and stainless-steel frets. i ask this request is just because i highly appreciate your companie's work and would like too participate in the blackat world without spending a lot of extra money on what i cannot afford and dont currently need.
would highly appreciate your answer, disregarding what you decide on my request
thanks for keeping up- michael

SkullCrusher

Reaction score
^^^^ Michael, as far as I know there will be a discount option on the ninjas to have either Seymour Duncan's or dimarzios. You can also choose the wood on ninjas, also to have a floyd rose. You can also have any colour you want, gloss or satin.

Where as the feral doesn't have any options apart from colours, and pickups. And you can have them as baritone also (27.1").

I'm currently waiting for my feral to be made which in stoked for. It's a white 6 string singlekat.

Hope this helps.

BlacKat Guitars

Reaction score
Floyd Rose is available on Ninja and Leon. I'm not very active online lately because I'm reworking some stuff with production to improve capacity and speed. I'm also working on this:
375169_539539526103948_1533297514_n.jpg

I hope to publish it at the beginning of June. This is an important part of new ordering system, it will take a lot of stress from me on preparing mockups (I did them manually in Photoshop) and will also give more freedom to customers. This is early screenshot, there are more features added, this app already calculates price in real time and will allow to place an order by simply sending a generated spec file. And speaking of a lot of work:
977570_543928642331703_753282305_o.jpg

976741_543928698998364_153913032_o.jpg

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
I want them all !

Except the lefty :D

This configurator is a definitely a GAS starter :D

jahosy

Reaction score
Floyd Rose is available on Ninja and Leon. I'm not very active online lately because I'm reworking some stuff with production to improve capacity and speed. I'm also working on this:
375169_539539526103948_1533297514_n.jpg

This will be useful :)

Let us know once its ready!

Jzbass25

Reaction score
These blackats look sweet, if I'm crazy enough I might make a leon my first 8 string instead of an rg8 with a setup and ionzers. =P

Chi

Niverlare
Reaction score
Those are some of the most beautiful guitars I've ever seen. I LOVE the design, especially the headstock. Good luck!

FAiRLiGHT

GUiTAR ADDiCT
Reaction score
The site is getting a new design, Tom is working on it for a while, it should be online again ... one day :D

Reiep

Reaction score
Hello,
Does anyone have news about their on progress builds ? I've been shooting a few mails for the last 6 weeks, without any answer.
I suppose it's a busy period, but my guitar was expected for July, I'd like to know where re we, if it's still the case...

')