The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

tabqwerty

Reaction score
so anyone planning on swinging by his shop this week? I hope someone that says they will will truly do it. Now his got email issues because like JPMike said I'm getting this message

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

info@ricojrguitars.com

Message will be retried for 1 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:
The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect.
[(0) ricojrguitars.com. [74.220.199.6]:25: Connection timed out]

the bold part has me concerned, so what do we all do now?

I called his local police and they knocked on the shop with no answer. There wasn't a sign on the door and the windows were tinted black.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HaloHat

Baritones
Reaction score
Seattle WA. & Richfield, UT. & Valencia, Spain
I came so close to being in on this mess. I'll keep it short. Can't believe bjr jr. did this. I could never believe another word from him ever.

Years ago I had something just like this happen to me on ebay. Though for a lot less cash, it was the principal which I need to explain to nobody here.

1. Property ownership is public record in the USA.

2. If you sent money through the US Postal Service or received or were to receive goods through same, the US Postal has a very good fraud unit. They got my problem guy shut down on ebay saving other at least.

My guy was the same. First the stories and excuses. I did visit his home, nice gated community. I got my money back.

HeadBender

Reaction score
Now that is some troubling news.
Did anyone tried to like call him or tried his other mail addresses? I know he has like 3 at least and keep changing them.

spawnsc

Reaction score
i'm going to try calling my bank again today to try and get my money back... this is just ridiculous hopefully they will do something and we all should file something with the BBB we shouldn't be sitting here wondering what is going on and having third parties giving us updates.

If the guy few back back truely called the police and there is no sign and windows are black that is messed up.

spawnsc

Reaction score
just got off the phone with my bank. They said that since this transaction has been over such a long time frame that I need to write a letter listing all the transactions dates, reference numbers on statement, and detail explination of what happen. I also need to fax all emails that I've tried to contact him, sign the letter and list my number to be contacted. They will contact be back within 48 hours and let me know if I have a case or not. They said it could be 2 weeks before I got my money back but hell beats 2 years on waiting for a guitar.

Just thought I would share the info, I would suggest others contact their banks to see what they can do for you also.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
I'm-a-gonna' go out on a big fat limb here and say no, JPMike did not receive his guitar. Otherwise we'd have known and he wouldn't be posting in here talking about how he is getting the "email down" message like everybody else.

spawnsc

Reaction score
no i doubt JPMike got his guitar because i'm sure he would have posted pics or linked to NGD thread here.

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
So did JPMike get his guitar? I thought he said it supposedly had been shipped.

If you look back, he was just quoting a date that Chris G gave him for when one of his builds would be done.

Him saying that his guitar was supposed to arrive the next day was just a sad acknowledgment that it wouldn't happen.

Qweklain

Reaction score
This is going to a serious (well, more serious) shit-storm in a hurry. Been a month since I payed, and I have not heard anything back after I payed. I have tried e-mailing too, and like everyone else, I get no response.

I am going to send another e-mail this evening after work, if I hear nothing by Saturday, I am filing a charge-back and seeing what I can do about the $500 deposit, I don't care anymore.

spawnsc

Reaction score
This is going to a serious (well, more serious) shit-storm in a hurry. Been a month since I payed, and I have not heard anything back after I payed. I have tried e-mailing too, and like everyone else, I get no response.

I am going to send another e-mail this evening after work, if I hear nothing by Saturday, I am filing a charge-back and seeing what I can do about the $500 deposit, I don't care anymore.

how can you send an email to @ricojrguitars when the email address sends

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@ricojrguitars.com

if you got a chance to get out of this headache do it :agreed:

slayercannibalsuffohead

Reaction score
Just another train of thought here fellas. Who can ring the case company (G&C I think) and find out if any orders have been made and when was the actual last time that they sent out cases. May be a way of finding out a date that he fell off the planet. I'd ring but I'm in Australia.

Also, I'm gonna message Jed Simon on facebook (now I couldn't give a rats who he is or what he does), but he obviously has some form of contact with Bernie, and stuck his neck out with a post on facebook, telling everyone to stay cool, when things a red hot now, so I think you blokes have a right to message him as well. He'll either reply with some bad news (then at least there will be some sought of conformation), or just refuse to answer anything to do with the subject (aka Bernie like).

I'm willing to bet my left nut that Bernie and ex-employees read this thread from time to time, and Bernie plans his next move with what has been written. It's about time this bloke is taken down, and the mood here I think is starting to suggest this. A few are starting the ball rolling, while a few on the other hand still hold a belief. It's gonna be one way or the other, and some are gonna be butt hurt, but at the end of the day, I would rather see 90% of you with your cash back than see a couple with a guitar or two.

paddy

Reaction score
I wonder if some one tried to get a quote for a new guitar, would bernie get back to him?
Just a suggestion fellas.

Tesla

Augmented User
Reaction score
So collectively, from this forum alone...how much money has he taken from everyone roughly? How many orders?

Latest posts

')