The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Mike just didn't jam on the sarcasm button hard enough. I think the point is he's calling him out.

EDIT: On a serious note - I think it would be wise to start a thread where everyone posts the following details so we can verify just how much we're looking at in terms of product not delivered by Bernie.

1. Date of order
2. Date and amounts of payments made to Bernie
3. Last contact date with Bernie

The thread would be heavily moderated and only people with builds would be allowed to post in the section. Anyone just showing up to start crap or argue would receive a lengthy break from SS.org. If we can get enough people, we may be able to have it sent to Sticky-land. PM me only AND ONLY IF you would like to provide those kind of details andhave an outstanding situation with Bernie. This way we could have a strong consolidated area to really know where we are at in terms of what BRJ has been up to with his customers.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
EDIT: On a serious note - I think it would be wise to start a thread where everyone posts the following details so we can verify just how much we're looking at in terms of product not delivered by Bernie.

1. Date of order

The thread would be heavily moderated and only people with builds would be allowed to post in the section. Anyone just showing up to start crap or argue would receive a lengthy break from SS.org. If we can get enough people, we may be able to have it sent to Sticky-land. PM me only AND ONLY IF you would like to provide those kind of details andhave an outstanding situation with Bernie. This way we could have a strong consolidated area to really know where we are at in terms of what BRJ has been up to with his customers.

This. All the best of luck to you guys getting this resolved.

JP Universe

Giggity
Contributor
Reaction score
I bought a spot off Thrsher and I'm international so I'll just hang tight another couple years... I really feel for the guys that have invested thousands and thousands here :(

ovation22

Reaction score
Mike just didn't jam on the sarcasm button hard enough. I think the point is he's calling him out.

1. Date of order

Already asked the mods if such a thread would be acceptable and got a reply from the admin. "No".

Edit: Actually, mine was more during the class action talk times and organizing such.

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
I am up for the thread, I will provide spec sheets, I got and any email I can find with details of payments, etc. I have so many emails from Bernie (more from his associate at the time) that I have to do some good searching.

Tesla

Augmented User
Reaction score
An accompanying photo gallery could be helpful. Photos of hard copies and any progress photos Bernie has sent. Would be an easy layout to keep on track of everything because the thread could get cluttered.

Diggi

Reaction score
If he "is" back to work, is now a good time to make a visit and see what's up?

I'm in for $50 to have someone drive out there....

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
MUgxvt3.jpg

MzYZ6sa.jpg

1bbeY09.jpg

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Well holy shit, why aren't my guitars that far along, I've been waiting two years? Dammit Bernie.

craigny

Winning...duh
Reaction score
that looks pretty awesome....is he shipping it to you?? Whats the deal.....i've not posted here yet but have been reading....i hope all of you either get your builds or $.....just terrible some of the stories of how much people are out and how long the waits have been...mojo sent to all brothers!!

C-PIG

Reaction score
i wouldnt want a guitar from a brj after all this and him being in a mental hospital for the last 3 months, i had a guitar from him 2 years ago and it was junk i can only imagine how these ones come out..... if the ever do get done.

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure what's going to happen, he's still pretty off and on with communications and only emails me about once a week, pretty sure he isn't in the shop full time. I still haven't paid him any more than my initial deposit. I think if I do go through with the transaction I'll give him 30 days to get my guitar in hand and if it's not there I'll file with my CC company. If it does make it I'll have it professionally inspected and if there are any flaws I'll file with the CC company, return the guitar and be done with it. I think those are my two best options...that and I'm going to take out a large life insurance policy because MaxofMetal will probably woop my ass for going through with either of those :lol:.

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
Max is our Dad!! Hehe!!

I seriously suggest to get the guitar in your hands first before you actually pay him... I don't trust the guy. I think he is mentally ill, he must suffer from some bipolarity or something. He needs help for sure or more like serious medication, cause he has a family to take care of and I feel bad for them having a "man" like him to watch for them.

Shit, I know this might sound a bit mean, harsh or whatever but I just can't keep the "poison" in me not to leak out...

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
OK guys - just wanted to toot back in here and say that the offer is still on the table. Not a soul has PM'ed me with information thus far, so I'm not sure anybody is serious about it or not, but the previous offer still remains.

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to go pick up a puppy my wife and I are rescuing to have trained to become a therapy dog. I've got a lot of prep work to do, so you guys won't hear from me until probably Sunday, at best.

Latest posts

')