The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

engage757

Banned
Reaction score
Just a thought, maybe someone should be asked to head this up. Keep a word document with everyone's info and username. Also, maybe everyone should send this person or edit their post to have their email address. It might be better if one or two people take the reins here and separate into US/Foreign client groups, and then have it all logged.

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
Just a thought, maybe someone should be asked to head this up. Keep a word document with everyone's info and username. Also, maybe everyone should send this person or edit their post to have their email address. It might be better if one or two people take the reins here and separate into US/Foreign client groups, and then have it all logged.

Google Docs is a good choice since you can share the document with people and keep updating it.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
Guitars owed - 2
Money spent - $3740
Deposit or full payment - full payment on both
Date of deposit or bought spot - Original Black Friday deposit, bought second spot a year later, paid off original last January
International -No
Bought spot from someone else? - One of them
Legal action sought? - BBB, FTC,
Contact received throughout build - lots of contact, phone/email, last contact a few days ago said he'd call me but never did. Was told two weeks when I paid them off last year.

Khoi

Reaction score
Update for me:

Just got an e-mail from Bernie, out of the blue. I never contacted him or asked for an update ever since he "came back," but it was a fairly short e-mail and just told me that he will be working on my guitar now.

I just sent my reply and hope to receive a response, but I don't want my guitar anymore and will be looking for a refund instead.

I'll keep you guys updated on if he replies/what happens.

My suggestion is that you guys remain patient. I know that's really hard at this point, but it seems he's just going through and contacting people as their guitars come up for him to work on.

ovation22

Reaction score
Update for me:
My suggestion is that you guys remain patient. I know that's really hard at this point, but it seems he's just going through and contacting people looking for a sucker to give him more money.

Fixed that for you.

WickedSymphony

Reaction score
Well, haven't posted in here in awhile since I really haven't had anything new to add, but here we go:

Guitars owed - 1
Money spent - $2127
Deposit or full payment - full payment
Date of deposit or bought spot - Bought spot from another user here in June 2011, final payment to BRJ in June 2012
International - No
Bought spot from someone else? - Yes, Might-is-Right
Legal action sought? - FTC, etc.
Contact received throughout build - Occasional contact through e-mail, sometimes had to e-mail multiple times to get a response but always got one eventually. Phone call once last year about 3 months after final payment. Last heard from him in Dec. 2012 through e-mail after I kept bugging him for an update pic.
Last known state: Needed to be recleared, last pic I got showed that it had been done and just needed to be buffed and have hardware/electronics installed.

clubshred

Reaction score
Keep in mind that I still have the first Excel spreadsheet from the very first day(s) of the Black Friday Run. Upon quick glance of that, I have 57 payments processed for a total of $63,000 in total guitar prices. These were BASE prices and didn't include any mods that were added. This was also the time when they were supposed to be delivered within 90 days...

:lol: :nuts:

Sorry... I'll continue... the payments that were taken in were the initial $600 down payments. Some gave more, others a little less. That first 24-48 hours was about $32,000 and change. There's another spreadsheet that I can't seem to find anymore because I did suffer a hard-drive crash last year that had more of the details. I mentioned this before - if you guys want, I'll make an image of this document and post it here. However, it contains people's names, emails and personal messages that they entered into Paypal when they made this transaction. One good thing: I also captured the Paypal Transaction ID - that may help some of you.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
I think that's a good idea for a lot of people on here. Doesn't help me though since the guitar I bought and paid for initially was actually delivered.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Well, no word back on the ability to sticky a thread about all the people who've paid without delivery of product. I guess that's not happening.

And what ever happened to Lirtle? I'm assuming that either his guitar rocks balls, or it's a total pile of shit, because he never posted a NGD for the BRJ that was apparently being delivered.

Looks like BRJ's FB page has turned into a total fisting, with dudes trying to sell guitars on it, Scarry Garry just posting pics all over, and dudes talking about being drunk. I don't have a whole lot of hope for this situation. At all.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
And what ever happened to Lirtle? I'm assuming that either his guitar rocks balls, or it's a total pile of shit, because he never posted a NGD for the BRJ that was apparently being delivered.

It's not scheduled to be delivered until tomorrow according to the tracking info he posted. Yes, I signed up for tracking updates on a package that I didn't send and isn't coming to me. LOL.

Speculum Speculorum

Reaction score
Well, that explains that. I just got a puppy a week-and-a-half ago. I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground at the moment. HA! She's a sweety but my heavens a lot of work.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Well, that explains that. I just got a puppy a week-and-a-half ago. I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground at the moment. HA! She's a sweety but my heavens a lot of work.

That's probably the best thing for those of us who chose not to pursue the legal route. Distraction is great. I spent all my time with my family on the weekends instead of staring at this thread and wondering if I should consult my lawyer again.

Khoi

Reaction score
Haven't gotten a response from Bernie yet, so no update from me either. Sorry guys.

DarkSaga

Reaction score
Guitars owed - 1
Money spent - $600
Deposit or full payment - deposit
Date of deposit or bought spot - 11/26/2010
International - No
Bought spot from someone else? - No
Legal action sought? - Spoke with my credit card company and bank about getting money back but its been over 2 years now so.........
Contact received throughout build - 1 update pic.
Last known state: Ready for paint

killertone

Reaction score
I got an email from him 10 days or so ago. It said he would call in the next couple days. He didn't. Shocked. :lol:

')