The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xwestonx

Reaction score
Would anyone mind PMing me his email? I know it won't likely make a difference, but another way to try to get a hold of him wouldn't hurt.

Larrikin666

Deadite
Reaction score
Well, Lirtle got something delivered to him today from Bernie according to the tracking number. We should hopefully see something today. *fingers crossed*

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score
Got a tracking # from Bernie this morning....hold onto your butts....

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
I wanna see Lirtle's guitar too!!

rifftrauma, let's hope everything will be good about your guitar.

I have been really stuck up on his ass to give me answers. I am not tolerating this shit anymore.

Qweklain

Reaction score
Well, here we go... I actually got my final payment back, and now I paid again. However, so everyone knows, he can accept PayPal, so there is protection for those who may need to send payment still/again.

I hope it is as good as the pics I got are and there are no issues!

Attachments

• BRJ Shipment.JPG
    BRJ Shipment.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 151

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
Well, here we go... I actually got my final payment back, and now I paid again. However, so everyone knows, he can accept PayPal, so there is protection for those who may need to send payment still/again.

Can we see those pictures, man??

Locrian

Reaction score
Guitars owed - 1
Money spent - 750
Deposit or full payment - deposit
Date of deposit or bought spot - May 2011
International - No
Bought spot from someone else? - Yes
Legal action sought? - None
Contact received throughout build - 4-5 Phone calls, 10-12 emails.
Last known state: In the wood shop

rifftrauma

Trapped in time...
Contributor
Reaction score

Same deal here, he accepted paypal and shot me the tracking # this morning, looks like hell might have froze over and well have a double BRJ NGD....

Rook

Electrifying
Reaction score
Chad you gotta let me know if you hear anything man, I'll let you know if he contacts me for whatever reason.

Lets see those pics!!!!

Lirtle

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I got the guitar delivered earlier today and wholeheartedly expected to receive a steaming piece of shit. To my surprise, what I got was a really good guitar.

I'll put up a proper NGD with better pics tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Awesome! May the floodgates of guitars open widely! (or something like that). I was really worried that all that time in the shop with no temp control might have done damage. I guess it happened at a decent enough time of the year, weather-wise.

JosephAOI

Thinks Jazz = Metal
Reaction score
From the BRJ facebook:

"******UPDATE******
Okay Folks, Bernie is back at the shop and he is doing great!!

He has a new mindset and focus and he is really making every effort to satisfy his current customers, this has been an unfortunate set of circumstances for everyone and as Terry stated previously, Bernie has been down sick for 3 months with no production for 5 months. This has not only impacted his business life but it has also put a large strain on his family life.

The strength that Terry and the family have shown through this is phenomenal!

As you may have noticed the website is currently down but that is VERY temporary as there have been some technical difficulties because of the shut down but it will be back soon. In the mean time, we will continue to communicate through Facebook as best as possible.

Just to set a few minds at ease, the shop was monitored during the shutdown for climate control, theft and quality in order to ensure the products well being.

The outpouring of support that has come from around the world on Facebook has been truly encouraging and inspiring and we appreciate it immensely...

BRJ Guitars asks that our customers and friends please be patient while things get back in order and please know Bernie is being extremely diligent towards making BRJ Guitars a much stronger foundation for the customers, the brand and most importantly his family.

BRJ Guitars"

Hoping things get a lot better from here on and Bernie will continue to put out amazing guitars!

')