The BRJ Black Friday Thread (Only for updates for/by customers.)[Ad Free]

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
43VO

ikarus

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find pictures of that faded blue Hesperian (or Jekyll)?
I am sure I saw them in this thread, but I have no idea where.:shrug:

Jexey

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find pictures of that faded blue Hesperian (or Jekyll)?
I am sure I saw them in this thread, but I have no idea where.:shrug:

I have one of them. However, mine is quite a bit lighter than the other one I saw. I should be taking delivery on it soon.

Jexey

Reaction score
^ Thanks for reminding me why I keep waiting, that looks great!

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I'm nervous as hell; the finish was kind of a knee jerk thing I decided on so I want to see how it looks in person.

Also, it's the only Rico piezo-equipped guitar I've ever seen, so I'm interested in seeing how that goes.

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
More guitars are getting out there, that's totally encouraging!

My Oiled Jekyll will be ready by next week, waiting on a 3-way blade switch to arrive on Monday.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
:scratch: Bernie texted me right after he got back into the shop and asked if I still had my spot or if I sold it. I said I still had it, and texted him a couple of times after when it would be done. As of last fall it just needed hardware. I'm hoping mine is one that goes out soon.

JPMike

Totally Random
Reaction score
:scratch: Bernie texted me right after he got back into the shop and asked if I still had my spot or if I sold it. I said I still had it, and texted him a couple of times after when it would be done. As of last fall it just needed hardware. I'm hoping mine is one that goes out soon.

I wish you get your guitar soon!!

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Gorgeous guitar, though those fret markers make very little sense to me given the angle of that photo :scratch:

decoy205

Reaction score
I got this today, now I am waiting for the 3 way blade switch to arrive on Monday and get the guitar shipped. 1 out of 4, check.

I like the looks of that one man. the contrast is awesome. I hope there's no real flaws with it. I also like the straight neck pup. I hope you get them soon!

MetalDaze

Repless in Seattle
Reaction score
Yeah, previous pic shows the side markers on both sides. At first, I thought it was on the wrong side too :)

Looks great!

Tyson

Reaction score
Hey guys, is there a reliable way of getting in touch with Bernie now that he's back in action? I don't even necessarily need a response from him immediately, but I'd just like to hear an update on the guitar I haven't seen since last August.

Latest posts

')